Greene says jewish space laser

I love lessons in history

Well the name isn’t just flashy marketing. Q is the supposed government insider posting on 4chan and 8chan/kun and “anons” is what chan-board (image board) users call themselves.

So Q plus anons is what makes it what it is. Arguably the anons and their sad ass trolling, ■■■■ posting, super sad irony culture is more important than the Q part to why this is eating the GOP alive.

What is in dispute? Her right to express them?

Thank you, however I was referring to the history of P anon

Q anon is not a real thing. P anon is every bit as real.

I gave it a name.

1 Like

The anons, these are the dudes that turned a virtually unknown indie comic book character, a sad frog named Pepe, into an international symbol of white nationalism for the lols. Also the OK sign thing.

“Don’t speak it into existence” is something the kids say because it’s real, not because it’s a joke.

1 Like

:rofl: Of course you did.

P-anon is posting here

1 Like

QAnon is a real movement based around a stupid fake conspiracy theory and it’s huge, so huge it’s taking over one of the two major parties as we speak.

PAnon is a fake thing based around ??? You haven’t even world-built your fan fic enough to explain what the mirror world Q conspiracy even is. This is why writing backstory in advance is key to fiction.

In short, Q Anon is a real thing around a fake theory they really believe. Your thing is a fake thing around nothing except saying look it’s left wing Q.

1 Like

It must be quite a blessing to be able to just write off enormous chunks of truth and reality like you do. Hats off sir!:+1:

2 Likes

You sure you want to use the laughing tears emoji? Hundred percent sure?

It’s all about police brutality. A pipeline will destroy the planet. Trump is a fascist.

Institutional racism - speak it into existence kids.

1 Like

Of course. It’s my favorite emoji.

I would love to see some world-building around this whole thing. I love a good LARP and a LARP LARPing a LARP is some next level irony.

1 Like

Critical Theory Myths you believe.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with her rights at all.

Nobody is saying she doesn’t have the right to say or believe crazy ■■■■■ Her employer is saying that she can’t represent them because of those crazy ideas.

A LARP is overthrowing 'Mocracy?

Her employer? Her constituents?

No, see, that’s your problem. Your whole concept is “look it’s left wing Q!” It doesn’t even make sense unless you know what Q Anon is. You haven’t built your fictional world up enough to explain what it is without referencing Q Anon.

This is just the mimetic thing conservatives always do with things liberals say about them.

2 Likes

I Googled Panon and got nothing. It’s not a thing after all.