Greene says jewish space laser

Liz Cheney is getting primaried, and Greene is getting put on committees.

2 Likes

Yep. She is the voice! But this is so much better than dancing videos

IOW…you eat what you’ve been fed and then come here to Hannity Land and regurgibleat this nonsense?

2 Likes

I’m not going to subscribe to that rag to read some hit piece.
Find a source that doesn’t want my name.

1 Like

Comes up for me and I never subscribed or logged in.

I’m not the one who is claiming to not know what QAnon is, so it seems I am better informed than you.

2 Likes

And yet you continually regurgitatableet or defend their conspiracies

1 Like

It’s the San Francisco Chronicle. Lol.

youre just repeating yourself

I’ve heard what you say it is but what I’m claiming is that I’ve never attempted to seek this thing and could care less at this point, about it. I enjoy observing reality and deriving my own conclusions about what I’m witnessing. Then I come here to Hannity Land and state my conclusions. Then you and others label me a conspiracist. Later when these things come true, you pretend like I never said this and that I’m getting it from weird sites. I love it. It’s part of why I come here but…gotta go. It’s that time…exit…stage left. :sunglasses:

has greene already been on covers of Vogue, all the talk shows, 60 minutes (multiple times) and rolling stone?

1 Like

That Facebook article she wrote is stream of consciousness gibberish. I would be hard pressed to vote for her if I lived in her district. I might just sit it out.

2 Likes

What conspiracies and please be specific?

other reps are on committees. are they the upcoming leader in GOP too?

Found this, so relax.

“Congressman Liz Cheney is honored to serve on two committees for the 116th Congress. She currently serves on the Natural Resources Committee and Armed Services Committee. In addition, Congressman Cheney is the Chair of the House Republican Conference.”

Any Congress Person is subject to being “primaried” if someone runs against them.

1 Like

MTG is the poster child for the new republican party.

2 Likes

“Stop the steal”

How is she “rising rapidly in the GOP”? Looks to me like she is on the wane.

1 Like

:rofl: No you’re not.

we’re focusing on her - a member of congress. sure, the forest management can do better. maybe they need to rake the entire forest.

1 Like