Great Work, Everyone, on Trump's Fourth of July Non-rally Rally

Repugs will always do the right thing… if someone else does it first.

Unlike the dems who are pure of heart and angelic. :face_vomiting:

Are you trying to argue which party sucks the least regarding spending? I am very content in the knowledge that they both suck. I am not imprisoned by groupthink. They both most certainly suck.

No.

This is true. When Democrats run for office, they don’t run on a platform of fiscal responsibility and then drop it like a hot potato when they get elected.

This is also true, but Republican politicians lie to their voters about fiscal responsibility and then drop it like a hot potato as soon as they get elected. And Republican voters don’t seem to care.

Then why are you waiting for them to go first? I suspect it’s so you’ll have an excuse to act just like them but pretend you’re different.

If you are trying to convince me to not to like the republican deficit spending, then no need. I am way ahead of you.

1 Like

I’ll go ahead and make that argument. While I am absolutely opposed to increased taxes, if you’re going to spend more money anyways, it’s the more fiscally responsible action compared to what the the Republican spend-aholics have been doing the last couple decades…Yet you blithely cheer for their excesses!

Nah…you want the wall, right? You’re cool with the $750 or so per day per asylum seeking “guest” of our government in those “luxury accomodations” down south, right? You’re as big a fan of pork as the democrats are…you just prefer ham over chops…

Sorry. I’m not going to defend the irresponsible fiscal policy of either party. But. You are free to be happy with the democrats. I think they both suck. And there’s not a damned thing you can say to change that.

Altair’s second law of politics applies to you.

As I’ve said before, multiple times now, I’m not happy with either party either. I’d love it if both parties fell off the face of the earth. That being said, I only have a fiscal dagger in my back from one of them. The one you cheer for. Your actions speak far louder than your words of protest against R spending habits.

You made that up. A complete fabrication. I guess you have several examples of me cheering for the republican party? Would you mind posting a few to refresh my memory?

No.

I already did, just a couple posts earlier in this very thread.

Unless of course, you’d like to deny that you’re for the spending policies of “build that wall” and “detain those asylum seekers”. There are plenty other examples, but I’m not going to waste my time going and looking them all up, when you’ll just pretend like they don’t exist.

Do you mean, no they won’t show up? Because that was my point…there aren’t any left to do that. :wink:

Fake news. You did no such thing.

Thanks for making my point! :joy:

1.7 million? Peanuts.

My apologies. I am really bad at reading between the lines. If you have a real quote of me cheerleading the republican party you’re just gonna have to come right out ant post it. :innocent:

You apparently have trouble reading the lines themselves…

:rofl:

Which lines? Do you have anything specific that you would like to point out? Cat got your tongue? You seem to have become rather speechless.