Great Work, Everyone, on Seth Rich

Schrodinger and Heisenberg are traveling in a car. Heisenberg is driving at a very high rate of speed when he’s pulled over by a police officer.

The cop asks Heisenberg “Do you know how fast you were going?” to which Heisenberg replies “No but I can tell you exactly where I’ve been”.

The cop suddenly notices a foul odor coming from the trunk which he orders to be opened. Upon discovering a decaying feline corpse, he calls out to Schrodinger “Hey- did you know there’s a dead cat in this trunk!”

Schrodinger responds “Well I do now!”

8 Likes

Russian propaganda pushed by our right wing pundits, talk show hosts, youtubers and politicians.

The right wing gets more clicks and views to line their pockets. The rubes that consume this stuff become radicalized it’s a win win.

1 Like

Trump never admits when he’s wrong.

His team has taken on his personality.

1 Like

Not really.

Totally!

It was sarcasm.

Scrodinger’s wife said “What the hell did you do to that cat? It looks half dead!”

4 Likes

It’s pretty genius.

I see people in my area willing to fight for these hoaxes.

Scrodinger? Didn’t the Sixers take him in the 2nd round this year?

Okay… you picking on my spelling mistake was funny… this one time.

1 Like

The irony is incredible.

The biggest flag-waving contingent in the nation—I mean, they wrap themselves in the flag—and THEY are the ones doing the Russian’s bidding.

So pathetic.

6 Likes

Their grandparents and great grandparents have to be spinning.

I know…cheer up

Russia has a conservative government and culture.

There are some who this feel a greater kinship to Russia than to some fellow Americans.

Like the hard core American Communists did when it was the USSR.

This is nothing new.

You do now.

If you see the first episode of the loudest voice in the room you understand why certain people fell for it.

I hope someday somebody catches the son of a bitch who killed Seth Rich and he says why he did it right before he’s executed.

1 Like

you really really dont want people thinking this was just a simple bungled robbery huh?

What else could it of been?

oh who knows. but it surely doesnt fit the description of a lowly thug robbery at wee hours that was hose blasted into everyone’s face

be a thinking man. margretmns2 etc whatever won’t like it, but be bold anyway