Great Work, Everyone, on Seth Rich

One of the biggest pusher of this conspiracy theory. What an idiot. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/nathantbernard/status/1148620734752669696?s=21

1 Like

Are you under the misguided assumption that is how the justice system works?

Some people are just easy marks.

That’s who con men look for. Or a foreign countries. Or trolls.

1 Like

Has it been proven yet that Trump’s hair really isn’t a tribble? The absence of concrete evidence to the contrary means it must be true

5 Likes

Until they do, you can’t prove it’s not a Tribble.

1 Like

There was an unsolved murder in my town about 10 years ago. I’m going to start posting that Charlie Manson did it.

LOL, I was editing in this part myself when you replied

That’s the trouble with Tribbles, they’re difficult to identify.

2 Likes

Especially when their Deep Federation Allies try to cover them up…

2 Likes

Hey, it was just fringe people on fringe networks who peddled this hot trash to bobbleheaded meat sticks.

“We have this very strange story now of this young man who worked for the Democratic National Committee, who apparently was assassinated at 4 in the morning, having given WikiLeaks something like 53,000 emails and 17,000 attachments. Nobody’s investigating that, and what does that tell you about what was going on? Because it turns out, it wasn’t the Russians.” --Newt Gingrich on Fox and Friends

4 Likes

If you really think the DNC had anything to do with his murder, I would recommend seeing a professional mental health provider.

2 Likes

Who is Newt Gingrich?

6 Likes

I don’t think they carry it all over the world.

2 Likes

:joy:

missed you, martha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am agreeing.

Great!

There, there, there…do ya feel better now? :sunglasses:

Are you saying that there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.

6 Likes

Then know this…the first leap towards true wisdom is knowing…how much you do not know. :sunglasses: