Great supplement for older people...NADH

No problem, and the MAAC10 is only 30 caps a bottle, so it’s still expensive…

NIce article on how NMN is transported directly to cells from the gut, and it’s effects on old mice.

“Indeed, past work in Imai’s lab has shown that giving NMN to older mice has beneficial effects on metabolism throughout the body, including positive effects in skeletal muscle, liver function, bone density, eye function, insulin sensitivity, immune function, body weight, and activity levels. They also found that the benefits of supplementing NMN only applied to older mice. Young, healthy mice likely have no trouble manufacturing sufficient NAD.”

The best way to get it cheaper is just buy the power form and mix it with water or any drink. Nice rush too!

I’ve been using the Genex NMN 250mg, and the pterostilbene 100 mg, for a week now. My toes had been feeling fairly stiff (I don’t have arthritis), and they are feeling a lot better. It may just be a coincidence (our weather has been a little warmer lately), but as of right now, I’m liking this stuff. I don’t really notice an energy boost though.

Thanks for recommending this, @Cratic3947

@Samm - have you noticed any improvement?

Great, I’m glad it helps. My wife does not notice the energy increase either, but then a 1/2 hour after taking them she’s out gardening instead of watching TV.

1 Like

My wife says she prefers the resveratrol over the pterostilbene. We take 1000 mgs of res a day. It’s cheap. And I take tribulus terrestris before sleeping also.

Ok, now what is tribulus terrestris? Does it help with sleep?

I may try the resveratrol next to see if there’s a difference in the effects. I’m kind of surprised at how much the NMN is helping, to be honest. I’m usually fairly skeptical of these things. (The warmer weather clearly wasn’t what was helping as we’re back to cold.)

I just got back in town, sorry I took so long to get back to you. It’s supposedly a testosterone booster. Seems to work for me. :wink:

I’ve also use a lot more of the NMN powder now. It’s much cheaper. Comes with a small spoon and I take two scoops under my tongue in the afternoon or more, along the capsules in the morning…

Lol, don’t need a testosterone booster! I may look into the NMN powder though, thanks.

I really like the NMN powder. Much cheaper. I was hesitant to buy it because I didn’t know how I was going to use it. But they provide a scoop that equals one capsule. It’s dissolves almost instantly, so I was putting it in water and drinking it, and that worked fine. But now I just take a scoop and put in in my mouth every few hours. It’s tastes fine. Kind of tangy.

I still take two capsules in the morning, then usually I scoop at 1 pm and another about 5pm. But I think I’m going to double that amount of scoops, which would bring my total dose of NMN to 3/4 of a gram a day.

I do a lot more out door activities these days. I used to go surfing once a week as a workout. Often had to force myself to get out. But, now I look forward to it much more,and often go hiking or fishing on the weekend also.

I don’t think I would have had the motivation to do this last year. But, now I day dream about it. Love to make plans, and head out early in the morning on the weekends. I used to sleep in. NOw I just take a nap when I get back.

" Genex NMN Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (15 Grams) - Certified 99% Pure Powder | Works Best When Paired with Resveratrol | Direct NAD+ Supplement More Stable Than Riboside"

Sounds like it’s really working for you! The powder would be nice - I already take 6 vitaming D3’s, a decongestant & sometimes an iron supplement at night, and the NMN and pterostilbene capsules in the morning…it’d be nice to drink it instead of so many pills, lol.

" Controversial supplement helped to slow aging and extend lifespan in cells from humans with a rare aging syndrome that kills sufferers before the age of 45, study says"

I’m not sure why they call NAD+ controversial. It won’t hurt you and if it works for you, that’s wonderful. I wish I had started taking it in my 40’s.
But,I’ve got to say the powder is great. The more I take the better I feel.
I felt like I could work out forever the other day. It’s been at least a decade since I felt like that… Probably longer!