Great news! Kamala promises to fight inflation on day 1!

Amen!

They try to forget that!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Now apply that logic to climate data. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Because if she wins its the start of HER presidency. Its not that difficult to comprehend

No.

That is so last-century.

If winning an internet point is your goal, here you go:

But there are kitchen-table discussions across the country in which they are trying to suss out whether they need to let their car payment lapse this month.

8 Likes

Econ 101.
When people can’t afford to buy things, they buy less. causing inflation to go down. It’s not working. People are still suffering from their stupidly. Bigly. Nothing is working. They’re incompetent.

Yes, they can. :+1:

■■■■ me, inflation going down is now bad? I swear I cannot keep up with the moving goalposts.

Inflation up - Bidens fault, Inflation reduces - its just the economy reacting???

lol. nice try

that’s certainly “record” worthy you dont get to define timelines according to your political spleen

face plant

dont worry. kamalala will fix the problem she made by doing jack and worse

youre with her

i STILL get dumfounded by lefty hubris sometimes

“things are what i say they are!!”

4 Likes

These people would smile and ask for more if (D)addy spit in their mouths. :wink:

2 Likes

grr trump

2 Likes

doubling down

glorious.

They spiked inflation to ridiculous numbers. They did it. It’s their fault. And they have made zero policy changes to fix their mess. People are still suffering from it. Anyone but the most loyal DNC cult members can see this.

4 Likes

Actually, even they can see it.

6 Likes

did prices come down from BidenHarris-flation?

2 Likes

Correct. But they follow the cult leaders. Even to the point of letting them pick their candidate for them. Zombies.

2 Likes

Some of those people cannot leave the cult no matter what. They will continue to drink the Kool aid and vote democrat. This would make a good Twilght Zone episode.

2 Likes

oh “spit” lol ok. took me a second

true. they defend to the death.

can you believe it? it’s one thing to disagree with a fart-sniffing lefty pub like pbs. but then they have have to drop the troll-y “did you even read…” as though their atomistic point of view is supreme

gawd. :rofl:

1 Like