Great news! Kamala promises to fight inflation on day 1!

“RECORD high inflation pushed prices through the roof but now prices are rising a little more slowly”.

yayyy!!!

but i’ll fix this on DAY ONE

what a bunch of ■■■■■■■ morons

pardon my french

1 Like

Libs don’t know just how many people she’s whored herself out to because neither does she. :rofl:

3 Likes

ha. it’s true they are that zombie-fied

I’m gonna take a “wild” guess and say she would do just as much of a bang up job on inflation as she did the border! :**roll_eyes:

2 Likes

We’re not allowed to talk about it because she’s a protected woman. We’re only allow to discuss Stormy.

2 Likes

i’d love to have a conversation with anyone who grocery shops yet is astoundingly stupid enough to support Biden’s VP Harris.

btw Biden is who the president is right now

3 Likes

Lemme guess.
Her plan involves spending large sums of money, ultimately increasing demand fo consumer items.

1 Like

She inferred she was going to do something about those nasty corporations and their price gouging because it couldn’t possibly be their policies that have ■■■■■■ this up the past 4 years.

2 Likes

Like the big spending inflation act they already passed??? :rofl:

2 Likes

Amazing how he’s an afterthought isn’t it?

1 Like

My bad, I can’t tell these prostitutes apart. :rofl:

2 Likes

Why not fix it today?

6 Likes

exactly

1 Like

already ancient history

freakin hyenas

Uhm yeah.

It’s already been 1,297 days. How much damned time do they need?

3 Likes

Ah yes the Soviet economic strategy.

“Nothing we did could have caused this. If we just liquidate the Kulaks harder this will all go away.”

1 Like

2 Likes

considering the US has had one of the lowest inflation rates in the developed world i think the dems have done a pretty decent job,not that the far right will ever admit it…

1 Like

Everything is (D)andy now. Beep boop beep. :rofl:

3 Likes

Driving up costs with more inflationary spending, while costing corporate jobs by increasing regulations on them?

What’s not to like?

It’s not like these idiots can learn a lesson from past ■■■■ ups.

It’s a shame that there are idiots out there who will cut off their nose, to spite their face by voting for these idiots.

4 Likes