Great news! Biden agrees to debate!

Biden’s handlers will never let that senile old liar debate.

1 Like

Yes. I avoid Pepperoni and go heavy on Mushrooms and cheese.
I also read somewhere that a bread machine turns/kneeds the dough 4000 times. WOW. Then there is the oven and Pizza stone that makes the difference.

Wonder what Momma Celeste somewhere in Italy would say to that and why her Pizza is the best. :thinking:

1 Like

lol.

■■■■■■ pizza is Biden’s fault.

Next level posting right here…

3 Likes

Sure it is his fault.
Have you seen the prices of Pizza?
Half of the country can’t aford it any more.

“Brick Oven Pizza” fired with wood or coal?
To be eliminated thanks to the greenie weenie wankers.
■■■■ JB

1 Like

Depends on the Cadillac. I’ll bet a 1998 Eldorado because those cars only sell for like a thousand bucks in running condition.

1 Like

The high prices are absolutely Biden’s fault.

The in the Stratosphere wild spending of Biden and printing money are what put the prices where they are.

1 Like

BTW Soros sent Pizzas to Columbia rioters…
they didn’t know how to get it to the second floor.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Just think; Brandon isn’t fit to stand trial according to the left but he is fit to be POTUS and to earn their vote again. Can you imagine going through this life being a Brandonite?

6 Likes

oh don’t knock being a nowadays democrat…… they have everything going for them - law, academia, media at large…. you can get away with pitching fits like children to get your way, whine and complain when you lose, blame all your problems on such things like “ghosts of the confederacy…”.

you can be as duplicitous as you want no one will care…

if you’re not a thinking man whatsoever and have no self reflection or respect - it’s a good gig

3 Likes

C’Mon Man…Let’s Debate!!

2 Likes

Do you think Biden will show?

1 Like

The puppet will show.

:rofl:

We have a date. June 27.

Again, hard to believe there are people on either side of the aisle who seriously thought these two would not debate.

1 Like

What’s with the I will debate but? Why move the goalpost from the already pre established debate formats since 1989?

Curious :man_shrugging:of why and what is to be gained

TJ already set conditions on which he will debate Trump. He said depends on Trump’s behavior. Trump is going to be Trump, so look for TJ to claim he will not sully the office of the president by debating someone of such low character and bad behavior…Of course he won’t see the irony of such a claim. :roll_eyes:

1 Like
2 Likes

TJ?
Abcde

Maybe it’s because we can’t say FJ?

Are they going to let a third party on stage in june?

Are they going to quibble about crowd size and blow the whole thing up?