Great news! Biden agrees to debate!

I assume those are much more comfortable than the cruel shoes I wore in a wedding once (I’m not exaggerating to say that I was in such pain that I’d already lost all sensation below the waist and was in real danger or toppling if it had gone on much longer), but even good shoes have their limit if you’re standing for a while. Especially at the age of the two.

But you raise a good point: such comfort padding make leveling the stage for Biden all the more difficult.

Just stop.

You’d have to put up 60 liters of booze for parity…

And anyway, I said I wanted to bet! And I do…I want to bet a pizza, or a similarly valued item or amount.

What a weird jag you are on…this place will turn anything into an argument…I say, let’s bet on biden or trump pulling out of the debates, you turn it into a weird thing about betting one of my guitars…

Serves me right for sharing personal information on this board, for responding to a poster’s request for pics of something I do IIRL (which, perhaps was facetious, upon reflection)…somehow that human interaction becomes some kind of twisted hammer to be used in a bizarre attack…‘you won’t BET those guitars you made???..’…honestly, ■■■?

5 Likes

No joke

What kind of guitars do you build?
Acoustic, electric?
Do you build basses?
Solid or semi- hollow or acoustic bass?
Interesting

Hard to believe anyone actually thought (or thinks) these two won’t debate.

1 Like

Electrics. guitars and basses and slides. Mostly solid bodies, but a few semi’s.

thread from a few years ago with lots of mine and other people’s work:

1 Like

All we might get is a screaming senile man for an hour like in SOTU.

2 Likes

That too.

Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of hannity.
Do you understand your rights as I have read them to you!

That’s what you’re doing.

You mouthed off about betting. You set no terms. Just a bet.

So I offered terms. I have even tempered the terms because you whined. Make a toy guitar. But you’re still arguing.

You said there’s no way Trump is going to debate. He’ll pull out. Now you’re doing what you’ve suggested Trump will do.

And now you’ve even changed what you want to bet on. Originally it was about Trump pulling out. Now the goalposts have moved to whether Trump or Biden pulls out.

It highlights the insincerity in your posts. Big talk. No substance.

As usual.

3 Likes

Would you repeat that… :thinking:

Can you prove that? :dancer: :clap: :dancer: :clap: :clap:

Somebody finaly says it.

1 Like

If it was as cringy as the last time I watched these two went at it, I’m not sure I want to watch.

The biggest loser that night? Democracy.

He is. The DoJ is attacking Trump and are nothing but a political weapon that take their orders from Biden.

DOJ Refuses to Comply with Congressional Subpoena and Hand Over Biden Audio, Despite Threat of Contempt

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-refuses-to-comply-with-congressional-subpoena-and-hand-over-biden-audio-despite-threat-of-contempt/ar-AA1nJ1xt?ocid=msedgntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=995ed80cad2f4097bad3248cdeda6e6e&ei=13

4 Likes

Biden’s handlers are aware of the a physical and mental disaster their ‘candidate’ is so they’re on a mission to win by fixing teh end-result of Nov. election.
If it need be a corrupt way…so be it.

2 Likes

I bet trump will pull out.

I will wager a pizza.

Any takers?

I heard Ireland referred to as the Cuba of the UK the other day…on the Radio! :rofl:

1 Like

I always get a kick out of TDSers calling Trump a liar while they give Brandon a pass.

pssst… everything, and I mean everything you hate about Trump, Brandon is even worse for except mean tweets.

1 Like

trumpies will think trump won. biden supporters will think he won.

and the anyone else in 2024 contingent will says who cares.

Allan