Great news! Biden agrees to debate!

is he as far ahead of Trump as Trump was the other GOP candidates?

To his credit he’s been making guitars for years…posted lot of pictures over that period.

2 Likes

why did mr “top half of my class 3 academic scholarships outstanding political science student” wait so long to agree to a debate after mos of equivocating?

Ah ok so it’s debate for debate sake not actual ideas or platforms being debated and defended. Ok cool bring it on.

Dunno, you would have to wake him up from his naps in Manhattan court to ask him.

Scroll through this thread.

I don’t have a website or anything. I just build them and post them on face book and instagram and most of them sell that way.

A lot of great work in that thread.

1 Like

Well you got me! I’m not gonna bet a handmade guitar on Donald Trump! Oh the shame.

And btw. I never said anything about being sure. I just suggested a bet.

What an odd exchange.

2 Likes

Heard a soundbite from Biden on Stern, he said “If Trump lost there will be a bloodbath”, interesting how he didn’t clarify/explain Trumps bloodbath comment and instead he left it out there insinuating Trump meant if he lost there would be violence, when we all know it was a reference to tariffs on auto imports.

3 Likes

Oh. :roll_eyes:

Actually, you got yourself. After multiple posts challenging people to a bet, when someone actually called you out on it, you ran away.

There’s a saying:

images

I would like to bet.

I am not going to bet a guitar.

I will bet a pizza.

Interested?

no it’s just not “waste time for no benefit”

time is money ya know

There is no benefit to whom?

Make a cheap one.

I hope they have the stage level, otherwise he’s bound to drool.

1 Like

Sometimes people want to bet ten bucks, but not a thousand dollars. C’mon man.

1 Like

How is an onion different than an accordion?

People cry cutting up an onion.

How Putin of them.

2 Likes

Uh Uh Uh…You know…The Thing!..The Thing! :roll_eyes:

In case anyone wonders, this is why there are memory wipes from this planet

Do you understand math??

You aren’t asking him to bet, you are asking him to bet and lay 100/1 odds.