Great news! ANTIFA declared to be a terrorist organization!

Good. Glad to see we agree.

Oh…“red meat” for your fellow libs? :sunglasses:

I believe it possibly does a couple of things:

1. Opens up easier warrants for surveillance
  2. May impact RICO charges - I’m still thinking about this one.

It may make getting surveillance warrants easier - but only in the sense it’s a dramatic word to throw at a judge. Same applies for RICO stuff.

But legally, as far as I can tell, it doesn’t mean anything.

I think the RICO stuff may be a little different.

Two excellent and short videos showing why ANTIFA is terrorism.

Is the KKK or Neo Nazis on the list also?

I can’t find the list

I don’t know. but I think it’s the current level of ANTIFA violence is why they are on the list. The KKK is pretty much dead. There’s very few of them left and they have no impact on anything. As far as neo nazi’s go, you would need to identify the specific organization.

International

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/7kz3j4/in-unprecedented-move-the-us-just-named-these-neo-nazis-a-terrorist-organization

There is no domestic list. Until now.

…and the Portland mayor makes the police department stand down.

Correct. He seems to prefer having the city in the hands of Antifa. He’s a disgrace.

1 Like

So let me get this straight…

The first group they add to a domestic terrorist list is a group who hasn’t killed a single person?

But the KKK and associated groups aren’t on there?

Please someone tell me I am wrong

2 Likes

If I was the opposition, I would use this to force Trump to designate the worst white supremacist groups as well.

How does Antfia make the list but the KKK and associated groups aren’t on the list?

Trump is joking, right?

Seems so.

The KKK is a few old farts living in a West Virginia trailer park. I don’t think they are oppressing many people these days. Do you?

If there are organizations that you and others think need to be classified as terrorists, maybe you could petition your representative for answers?

Why would the first group identified as a domestic terrorist organization NOT be the KKK?

I need answers

I cannot provide them. Maybe your representative can? Remember Obama didn’t do it either. Why not?

Could be. There is an argument (a very weak one) for RICO stuff against “ANTIFA” - but I don’t think the President’s declaration matters much.

Declare it an “organization”. Declare the organization’s goals to be “bad”. Show individuals to be members of the organization.

G-Man stuff.