Great news! ANTIFA declared to be a terrorist organization!

You misunderstand.

Trump’s declaration has zero effect on whether or not these “ANTIFA bullies and vandals” pay for their crimes.

It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Basically nothing…but are you claiming they aren’t Domestic terrorists?

Libs right here on this forum claimed and insisted that white supremacist and KKK…hell even Trump supporters as Domestic terrorists.

So what change?

2 Likes

The law. The Constitution.

And fun. Don’t forget to mention fun! :yum:

He’ll learn.

Yes. I think “terrorism” is a meaningless word, and as far as I’m concerned, it should never have any legal value in any situation.

“Terrorism” is entirely subjective, and always has been. One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.

I don’t speak for “libs”.

ANTIFA is global, so that would be a yes. They originated in the U.K.

This does address a part of the problem.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266941632659808256

Are the rioters across this country following orders from the UK?

ANTIFA originated in Germany, in the 1930s.

So when libs claim that Trump supporters, white nationalist etc are terrorist they’re giving their base red meat?

1 Like

Yes.

Now you’re starting to get it.

1 Like

Of course…But he’s just paying lip service to his base. Instead of tweeting, he should do something. Now he just tweeted about “Sleepy Joe”…At least he has his priorities in order.

No. They are using the only weapon they have. The false character assassination. Because their policies suck

You mean the Brown shirts?

1 Like

No. I mean Antifaschistische Aktion.

Trump is loving this ■■■■ …he likes chaos. Good for ratings. And he gets to sit back and tweet, blaming others, instead of actually doing something

2 Likes

Maybe the word originated then…this is not those people and they are not fighting against a fascist government but seem to be fighting against free speech among other things.
Saying they started in Germany in the 1930s is like saying 'the Resistance" started in France in the 1940s.
It is people pretending they are fighting fascists.

1 Like

It is amazing how so many people on the left can read Trump’s mind.

I don’t disagree.

Now let’s apply that logic to the claim that ANTIFA (as it exists now, in the United States) is a “foreign terrorist organization” simply because they share a name with an unconnected group in the UK.

It isn’t. Or at least I have seen no evidence of that.