Great News! Another state dumping the masks

“Eeek! A fellow American talked to me like a mature adult about something mandated by the state and reinforced by the private concern we both were trying to patronize!!! Oh dear god the horror! Back under the bed for me!!!”

1 Like

“Eeek! She’s not wearing her face diaper! It’s my bizness! Imma make her comply with my demands!”

3 Likes

My demands? Its a state mandate. And them not wearing a mask effects the health of everyone around them.

Do you understand that basic concept? You don’t wear a mask for you - you wear it for others.

Would you be upset if someone asked you to pull your mask up in public in a state that had a mask mandate and inside a store that supported teh mandate with signs and announcements?

Another POV:

“EEK! They aren’t wearing their masks and could get me sick! Instead of maturely asking them to pull their mask up over their mouths, I better run away because I am afraid fo communicating with other americans!”

If you say someone lighting up a cigerretee in a non-smoking restaurant would you just run away, or would you ask them to put it out so you didn’t have to leave?

Are you the State Mask Police?

Don’t be around them. Are you the state doctor?

Yes. She didn’t want to wear it for you. And now I don’t either.

Some Kompliance Karen? No, not upset. I’d just ignore her. I don’t listen to HOA Presidents either.

2 Likes

I understand.

Stay home. Stay 6 (or 3 or whatever it will be tomorrow) feet away. Go to another aisle.

Nope, I’d watch the staff handle it and laugh. I’m not the rules police.

I don’t think you do, but I can make it easy: Get back in your lane and stay there.

1 Like

this post reeks of immaturity and fear.

These are people! Just talk to them. You don’t have to run away! it’s scary to communicate with people sometimes, but really it’s no big deal. We had a concern, we voiced it. They choose to turn it into a political commentary which was weird.

The put their masks up BTW. Just like I did when I was walking the dog. No big deal.

I understand. You would rather run out of the store than talk to someone.

Good for you! You really show’d 'em.

Why!??!!

There is a MASK MADATE specifically designed so WE DON"T HAVE TO STAY AT HOME.

Sorry you cede your right to shop as safe as possible to the fear of talking to another human.

Move 6’ away rather than order people around because I let Fauci terrify me. Yep.

I don’t go around policing stranger’s behavior.

3 Likes

As I said, the point in sharing this story was about how they made it political. Unlike say, no shoes no shirt no service.

And I didn’t show them anything. We communicated a concern to a fellow american, and they, after making a weird political jab, recognized the mandate and we all went about our business as safely as we possibly could.

No one had to run from the store in fear of speaking with someone, no one had to leave because someone was coughing covid into the air.

I understand.

BeCAuse yOu aIn’T tHe mASk pOLiCe!

I enforce my rules on my ranch, Walmart can enforce their rules on theirs.

I bet you go around looking for chances to Karen-up.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand freedom at all.

2 Likes

I know this is off-topic, and I’m being tongue-in-cheek, but I can’t help but chuckle at this comment being made by a site moderator. Isn’t that exactly what a site moderator does?

Please tell me you are not one of those who drive their car with their mask on.

Nope. I enforce store policy as a store “employee”. Your analogy would work if I did it on a forum where I was not. Here, I have been appointed and anointed. Asked to by management. Given authority to trespass people.