Great News! Another state dumping the masks

Fantastic news. This charade needs to end.

5 Likes

As opposed to what with a mandate?

I disagree with your daughter.

2 Likes

Do you understand why we wear masks?

yes, it has been about 4 months since the last spike, time for another. weā€™re peaking in vaccinating at the right time. should be a fairly low peak, and then weā€™re done for a while.

I understand why Iā€™ve been wearing one since before Fauci stopped lying.

Do you understand other customers are not there to protect you?

If someone is doing something you feel puts you at risk, get away from them.

If it is an employee of the store, thatā€™s different and Iā€™ve done it myself, politely. Never had an issue.

It is not your purview to correct other customers. If you choose to, expect a ā€œmind ya biznessā€ response.

In fact, you have no business addressing them at all. Just get away from them.

8 Likes

Putting aside the immaturity of your answer (which in and of itself speaks to my larger point about hthe politicization of this topic), my point really was that the woman felt compelled to say 'she knew who I voted for." Again, speaking to the politicization.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get vaccinated in order not to get COVID. I got vaccinated in order to not die from or be hospitalized by COVID.
In selling the vaccine, we are told that all the vaccines are 100% effective in avoiding death or hospitalization.
I will wear a mask only in stores that require it.

1 Like

There is nothing immature about my reply, in fact quite the contrary.

Yes, the comment about voting was off topic and mean. Obviously lashing out. People do that when strangers get all up in they bizness.

Now the 64 million dollar question: Was she wrong?

If you donā€™t know me, donā€™t address me. There are enough authoritarians floating around without you volunteering.

3 Likes

Masks are like trying to catch a fly with a fishing net. It was just more fake news ā€¦

1 Like

Just as before the mandate, if the store has a mask policy and someone refuses to leave, the store can call the police and have them removed or arrested for trespassing.
Nothing has changed.

1 Like

The perception seems to be that Karens are a one-sided deal. Is that true?

Exactly right.

Would you be offended if your neighbor asked you to respect the store policy and state mandate because you were putting their health at risk?

Not speaking openly to a fellow american about their actions, and rather running away, if very immature.

My neighbor wouldnā€™t get all up in my bizness. Heā€™d move away to protect himself. And he knows my middle name.

What gives you the right to judge? Are you a Karen?

1 Like

Then your neighbor is immature and somewhat cowardly.

There is a mask mandate in my state. The store we were in has signs posted. We had every right to not only be there, but to expect everyone would be following the safety guidelines mandated by the state and reinforced by the store.

To not speak up about that is immature.

it is possible they just spaced out about their masks and would be pleased to get a reminder.

Your fear of speaking openly and honestly to your fellow americans about issues of health and safety is out of character and evidence of the politicized nature of this topic.

I donā€™t believe, for example, that you would have trouble asking someone not to spit on the floor of a store.

Pretty Karen thing to say hiding behind the internet. How do you characterize judging strangers based on a face diaper?

And you have appointed yourself the Face Diaper Police? Vigilante Karen?

To virtue signal is divine?

Itā€™s possible itā€™s none of your bizness.

Fear? :rofl: Iā€™m not the one demanding behavior for my health and safety.

Did that woman try to spit in your mouth? If she did, get away from her.

You want to impose your fears on your neighbors, very Karen. Tsk, tsk.

Worry about your own Face Diaper.

2 Likes

Why arenā€™t Jbiden Inc wearing masks when they talk into a microphone?

2 Likes

See, as I suspected, you donā€™t really understand why we wear masks.

Here is another example - was walking my dog. First we were on empty streets, then we headed down town to see what was what. Found ourselves on the sidewalk with some people.

While we were on the empty residential streets I took my mask and put in in my pocket and completely spaced about it.

As we were on the sidewalk, a pedestrian - fellow dog walker actually, nodded at me and said ā€˜you should have a mask on down townā€™, which is 100% correct. I thanked them for remnindg me where we were, and I put my mask on.

It was all very calm, and mature, and no oneā€™s feelings were hurt, and they didnā€™t have to cross the street to avoid me. We have a mask mandate in the state and in our town, and I spaced out. Someone mentioned it to me, and life went on.

Itā€™s odd that you are afraid of such simple human interactions with your fellow americans.

As I suspected, you are a Kompliance Karen. Probably HOA president too.

6 Likes