Grand Jury Chooses to Indict Trump

What crimes? Republicans have been gunning for Clinton since ‘93. If they could have nailed her for a parking they would Ch she been shoot to do so.

Maybe the confusion lies in the difference between “Republican Scandal Mongering” and actual criminality? Their information bubble has them convinced Clinton is this rampant criminal but no Republican can ever lay a glove on her.

That’s gotta be frustrating.

Projection is a hell of a drug.

Ignoring Comey?

1 Like

lol. adorable

I am dead serious. Leave aside the bad faith Republican Scandal Mongering.

What crimes?

Crimes a Private would be doing time for. And you know it.

3 Likes

I don’t know that, at all. It’s more overheated rhetoric scandal mongering until someone can produce something that could be used as evidence in court.

oh i know you’re serious otherwise you would not pop back on the forum near the day of trump’s arraignment.

i would love to see how many more left-whack DA’s would vow to go after trump if he:

violated federal law by destroying federally subpoenaed emails and devices…

or if he violated federal law by sending classified comms on an unsecured home brewed server

or hire a foreign national to write fake dossiers to smear his opponent’s campaign

etc and so forth…

ok now make sure you pretend none of this ever happened. your narrative depends on it ; )

1 Like

if republicans abused the law to go after their political opponents too she would have been indicted before ‘92 just on all her law firm scandals

but then she wasnt running for pres. just like scumbag perp Hunter isnt huh?

1 Like

Ah so you do want to indict “political opponents”.

where did i say that?

OK so you don’t think Hillary, Hunter and others should be indicted.

It’s just fortunate timing from the last time out for whatever. So you can put that conspiracy down, and yes it is a great day for America and the rule of law, where no one is above the law.

I think you’ll get your wish when it comes to Presidential Information Security, but it won’t be the target you like.

4 post classified docs on a perfectly legal server isn’t the end of the world, nor is a perfectly legal private server, and destroying devices in accordance with government and corporate procedures is routine and normal.

More Republican Scandal Mongering, it never materializes into anything tangible though. Just Republican agitprop. Not even the GOP was willing to try to bring charges against Clinton with the nonsense they had, they have limits on how corrupt they’re willing to look.

Find some actual crimes, indict her and produce evidence. That’s how it works in this country, not screaming about whatever Dan Bongino and the crazies are on about every day lol.

1 Like

should they be?

1 Like

Comey let the hag out of the bag. And now you have memory loss.

4 Likes

'93 is when Clinton made her health care proposals and in response the Heritage Foundation crafted would come to be known as Obamacare, and Newt Gingrich hadn’t poisoned the political climate with his training documents about how to always refer to Democrats as corrupt, evil etc, go negative and never let off. Seems like Newt is having some regret these days about the monster he helped create.

Anyways, good luck with Hunter Bidens laptop LOL. How many decades of getting burned with Republican Scandal Mongering does it take before people wise up?

mmkay thanks!

MAGAs need to let the process happen.

Isn’t Alvin Liberty coming up on statutes of limitations?

Nah, rock ribbed Republican James Comey helped Trump bigly by going against FBI policy and publicizing “mOrE eMaiLs” a couple of weeks for the election. Wasn’t anything there to charge anybody but he did what he could.

Bet he wishes he had that one back.

1 Like