Grand Jury Chooses to Indict Trump

Yeah, follow the science, from the same bunch that says a man is a woman, there’s 89 genders, riots are peaceful, man can get pregnant and have periods, Manhattan will disappear under the ocean by 2013, and ignore all the people who was injured or died from the jab. LIARS!

But hey, also ignore all the people who was aided by HCQ and the doctors who advocated for it, not because it was science, but only because Trump said something about it.

No matter what Trump said or did, the left HAD to say the opposite. He tried to control the borders, so the left had to throw them wide open. No matter what he said or did right or wrong, the left had to do the opposite, like children.

1 Like

That’s quite a laundry list of conspiracies and fabrications. Too bad they get laughed out of court, assuming they ever get that far.

Really? No point even debating you. I’m done. You KNOW it’s true, everyone does.

3 Likes

High dose copium.

Lock Him Up!

was that during an election cycle?

if not, how long after?

was the prosecution done by right wing zealots?

3 Likes

no DA’s ever said it.

is that new to you too?

Yes there’s nothing to debate. I’ll argue about politics. I’m not arguing about reality.

1 Like

Yes because comparing a washed up comedian to an ex president threatening his prosecutor makes sense.

1 Like

many people are part of the Trump-gasm that is this indictment. third world politics.

(notice all the trolls coming back out of the weeds)

3 Likes

Donald is Tupac.

Donald is Biggie Smalls.

1 Like

first world nations regularly hold criminal politicians accountable for their crimes, which is something ye US hasn’t really done especially when it comes to criminal Republicans. While the GOP makes up by far the most political convictions it’s just scratching the surface.

Third world politics would be to look the other way which is what the Trump dead enders want.

1 Like

Good catch.

It was also convention talk.

It was also debate talk, Twitter talk, and interview talk. Wanna guess who said this?

“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it, and we’re going to have a special prosecutor,”

and did that happen?

it might now. good job :+1:t6:

Ah, yes. Debate talk.

no big city republican DA’s ever vowed to get Hillary. they certainly could have with all her crimes

Only the revolutionary “che” democrats do this

3 Likes

hildawg ha ha

Don’t forget the underlying criminality ! Hate to see people try to weaponize the judicial system for politics and not justice.

D⁶. Always