Grand Jury Chooses to Indict Trump

should they be?

1 Like

Comey let the hag out of the bag. And now you have memory loss.

4 Likes

'93 is when Clinton made her health care proposals and in response the Heritage Foundation crafted would come to be known as Obamacare, and Newt Gingrich hadn’t poisoned the political climate with his training documents about how to always refer to Democrats as corrupt, evil etc, go negative and never let off. Seems like Newt is having some regret these days about the monster he helped create.

Anyways, good luck with Hunter Bidens laptop LOL. How many decades of getting burned with Republican Scandal Mongering does it take before people wise up?

mmkay thanks!

MAGAs need to let the process happen.

Isn’t Alvin Liberty coming up on statutes of limitations?

Nah, rock ribbed Republican James Comey helped Trump bigly by going against FBI policy and publicizing “mOrE eMaiLs” a couple of weeks for the election. Wasn’t anything there to charge anybody but he did what he could.

Bet he wishes he had that one back.

1 Like

Possibly gave Trump the election.

How soon we forget (revise).

1 Like

Definitely a possibility.

disagree. we’re seeing the blatantly malicious extents that third world democrats are going to so that he wont win.

they’ll turn the country upside-down if they have to keep him out of office
(or the world - again)

1 Like

So you’re for indicting members of the opposition (Hunter, Joe), but if its an indictment of a member of your party then its “blatantly malicious third world democrats”, etc.

Interesting.

The drama!

In 2016 I could see someone taking a chance on Trump, and he talked the populist talk.

Now he has a track record and that record shows he talks a lot and does nothing, he IS the establishment, and the record of incompetence, corruption and chaos isn’t winning dog catcher in this country.

But, he’s going to be the Republican nominee now that DeSantis has proven me right (the next Scott Walker), and he will just lose because he’s bad at the job.

And…the circus begins. Marjorie Taylor Greene and…George Santos turning out at the Courthouse to protest the Trump arraignment.

where did i say i was for that?

you desperately need me to say that i guess

hunter is not a candidate (presumptive). i didnt say squat about his hapless idiot father

oh we’re going back to the evil “establishment” narrative that was dropped from idiot media like a hot potato in 2015

That’s a reactionary Republican aversion , not mine.

Being an outsider was a plus. He’s not an outsider anymore.

I said that in 2015

1 Like

Like looking in a mirror?

1 Like

Says who?