Government interference in private business

Oh no, Trump paid the fine and rightfully so. Is that the point of discussion here?

One would think that after paying a million dollar fine his organization would have safeguards in place to keep them on the correct side of the law.

Don’t you think?

I would, but I’m not an idiot like he is.

Oh the idiot gambit.

It can’t be that the fine for the risk of being caught is not enough to mitgate the reward of labor costs for employing illegals.

1 Like

It can be, except Trump is an idiot. Nobody ever thinks they’ll get caught doing anything.

He isn’t an idiot when it comes to employing illegal labor

The benefits far outweigh the risks.

Heck… random people on the internet will say that even though it is his money going into their pockets it is really for “Tio Jaun”

So very strange.

1 Like

Of course he is, he got caught and paid $1M.

It’s Juan, not Jaun. Learn some Spanish and check your privilege.

Up here they spell it Jaun.

It’s all of the fusion food.

Kimchi tacos and all that.

Do you have any proof of this?

Yes, I asked them.

They have to defend him. It’s a weird peccadillo of his supporters. They have to claim victim hood at every turn and they have to avoid pinning responsibilities on him at all costs. It’s all very cult-like behavior. Defending their Messiah.

Every single one?

Yes. They weren’t from Arizona though.

Is he proposing a law to force her to do something? No, just talking. No force at all. The left loves govt force. Now buy Obama care or else…

He probably never even talked to her. GM denied blaming the union. This president takes credit for things he had nothing to do with.

Obamacare said buy insurance or else. You don’t have to lie to make a point.

I was asking if you have spoken to every illegal.

I agree some of them are here because they have family and/or friends here. To claim they are all or mostly here because they already had people here based on a few conversations you have had seems like an opinion rather than a fact.

And it’s an opinion I would disagree with until proven to be a fact.

And I answered you.

Yes you did.