Goverment and democrat party has officially

History is on your side but…'I have a dream". :sunglasses:

No they aren’t.

I see American Thinker picked up what I was saying.

There are a couple of simple reasons for this. The most obvious reason is that the entire federal bureaucracy is one giant Democrat machine. This cannot be repeated enough. Nearly every member of almost every single department is a Democrat.

1 Like

If you ever want to see it change, we are gong to have to increase government pay substantially. The fed is stuffed to the gills with liberals because the pay isn’t as good as the private sector, the same reason they avoid the media, which while it might have high pay for a few, by and large, is not a reliable source of high income for the vast majority in the field. And academics.

Prove it.

I don’t need to prove ■■■■ to you.

As long as you know your just repeating your opinion.

Here, let me help.

From 2015…

In a recent survey conducted by Government Business Council, the research arm of Government Executive Media Group, 44 percent of respondents identified as Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents, while 40 percent identified as Republicans or Republican-leaning independents. The remaining respondents were undecided or did not identify with either party, though a plurality of them said they were “conservatives.”

More at the link.

So pretty much mirrors society in general.

Trumps problem was he didn’t know who to put into positions of power after he won. Obama had pro obama people in the DOJ from the beginning.
Finally Trump got his own Holder with Barr, and the Dems are infuriated. They have gotten used to Trump selecting anti Trump people for government positions, or at least those who have their own issues and willing to leave the political stuff to anti Trump people.
Can anyone on earth imagine someone in Obama’s DOJ going after him because he was talking to Russians (easier after election)

It’s globalists’ fault, and they straddle both parties, Dem and Rep. .

Yeah…a conservative just like James Comey…amirite? :sunglasses:

This was in the article that was posted, where it was asked to be proven:

The most obvious reason is that the entire federal bureaucracy is one giant Democrat machine. This cannot be repeated enough. Nearly every member of almost every single department is a Democrat.

The link provided, disputed the claim from the RW think tank, that Conan says is what he has been saying for a while.

They are both wrong.

I don’t care how people choose to label themselves, their actions determine how I label them and Comey is not a conservative.

Ok…but it was not about Comey. I do not care about Comey

IMO, from your posts, you have adopted Trumpism over conservatism.

:joy: Comey was supporting Jezebel in 2016. Conservative my eye.

I did not bring up Comey. I do not care about Comey. Or his political leanings.

Lol impeachment isnt a coup. Those investigations arent crimes anymore than the 6+ Benghazi investigations.

They have chosen anti liberalism as well. Smyrna especially.

If you’re having the same thoughts as Jim Hoft, you might want to get yourself checked out.

Not exactly covering oneself in glory to be on the same page as The Getaway Pundit.