Goverment and democrat party has officially

@conan could you please state which agencies you are talking about. @RTchoke doesn’t seem to be familiar with your position. Namely the part about how you want to see the FBI, CIA, NSA and other federal law enforcement & intelligence agencies gutted. Feel free to correct me if I mis-stated your position

Oh, let’s go ahead and play this game.

:popcorn:

Im not afraid of what he has to say. If he corrects me then he corrects me. But I really don’t think Im too far off the mark seeing that this is the continuation of a discussion from another thread that he wanted to make it’s own topic

Neither am I. I am fully aware of his stance in regards to those agencies.

He did not however single those out in the OP.

He literally singled them out in the other thread not even 2 minutes before making this one. I know this because I was answering that post when this popped up as a new thread

If you were fully aware of his position regarding those agencies then it should be beyond obvious that he was talking about those agencies

And?

Based on the OP only, it doesn’t matter. Are people supposed to divine what is posted in other threads in order to base a reply off what the OP contains?

I reply based on the content of an OP.

Divine? C’mon dude really? He has made the exact same arguement hundreds of times. We all know it verbatim by now. It’s one of the few things I will give him credit for being consistent on from administration to administration

@conan… amazing thread. Trump and the Republicans have had total control of all government levers for 2 years, held the White House and Senate for 3+ years, Trump made his appointments of cabinet members and judges… yet everything is still the Democrats fault. Simply amazing logic.

6 Likes

Dude? really, how many times must I…nevermind.

I’m done with you and your game for tonight.

Have a good one.

But isn’t it?

And in the next thread we’ll be told how Obama was a ineffective leader. :exploding_head:

Lol - I was a lifelong Republican foot soldier until 2016, and even I got a chuckle out of this thread.

3 Likes

Thankfully we have the GOP/Trumpism to find solace in - bastions of selfless regard for the people, fiscal reaponsibility, crusaders for limited govt and high ethical standards (personal and professional), and above all - a stalwart commitment to the truth.

Many, many people have said.

4 Likes

A lot of people tell me so.

3 Likes

Libs are stinky. I don’t know, it’s what I was told.

3 Likes

Believe me.

Those left behind have been fighting this President every step of his way (deep state). Durham will put a dent in their existence once their crimes have been fully exposed.

I don’t have any faith in Durham…thing about laws is you know how to break em without actual breaking them.