Gov. Kristi Noem pressured agency to give her daughter real estate liscense

IT’S AN EMERGENCY WITHIN THE APPRAISER CERTIFICATION PROGRAM…WE NEED THE GOVERNOR NOW!!!

I mean, come on. There are 18 Departments and a thousand programs/agencies beneath them.

You really think that the real estate appraisal certification program requires the Governor’s personal involvement?

3.5 Come on Mans/4

4 Likes

No problem with that. Thus "…for national political purposes alone, if she has any such ambitions".

I would agree if this is the case of giving her daughter a huge contract with the agency. This is a licensing program open to any qualified individual. Is Noem supposed to give up control of transportation because her daughter has a drivers license?

oh. no one youd recognize

This is the equivalent of the Governor getting involved with the qualifications for a very specific CDL, not all drivers.

It’s absurd to think that it’s some sort of burden for the Governor to stay out of this program.

(unless the guy with the quote meant to say she should have nothing to do with all of Labor Dept, in which case that would of course be absurd).

The governor has a responsibility to address the concerns of constituents and ensure agencies are operating in the proper manner.

All constituents.

Does she have a history of meeting with other constituents and the heads of departments when the constituent doesn’t get hired? Something tells me no she doesn’t.

1 Like

download (8)

No…call it a hunch. Has it even been on the tube yet? And obviously she pressured someone to give her daughter, I mean her constituent, the license.

1 Like

2 Likes

Kamala-Harris-Worried-360x270

We agree

Obviously. A hunch.

So there’s no such thing as nepotism anymore…whoever is in power is just helping constituents…lol

2 Likes

Yeah you know how governors address the concerns of their constituent by actually bringing them into the meeting to pressure the agency head to change their mind.

You guys even abandoning your whole self made schtick for this nonsense. Did you ever believe it. My guess is no.

1 Like

Sure. Hunter broke the mold.

Prove the pressure.

It’s unfair of me. You went all in in nepotism with Ivanka and Kushner. It’s not nepotism if your father appoints you to work in his White House if you don’t collect a salary! Lol.

Every you guys professed to believe in for a decade, just gone. Gone.

3 Likes

A gov. also should recuse herself to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

And also, not fire people and pay them 200K.

1 Like

Lol prove I ever said nepotism was bad coming up.

1 Like

Lets see…no license, mom (Governor) calls a meeting with agency head and daughter ( I mean constituent) and what do ya know, daughter gets a license. And a week later agency head gets the boot… But there was no pressure…lol.

1 Like