Gov. Kristi Noem pressured agency to give her daughter real estate liscense

Absolute piffle from her.

In political forums I have found it depends on a person’s political stance and the last name of the child in question.

And she had how long to come up with that response?..lol

1 Like

If she was seeking to streamline the process, why have her daughter at the meeting?

Why not?

Is her daughter knowledgeable in that field? I mean other than failing to meet the requirements to become eligible…

1 Like
  1. The appearance of impropriety

2. What does a disgruntled applicant bring t the table? Could the administrator speak freely about the process and about the candidate with here - her bosses daughter - sitting int he room? I don’t think so. Maybe the daughter was a ■■■■■■ candidate. Maybe she filed her papers late. You can’t have an honest conversation about streamlining with the daughter in the room.

3. The daughter is not an expert in the process, nor is she on the staff of the administration.

1 Like

A victim of the process. First hand knowledge.

:wink:

Close the curtains.

It’s just not the way to handle it.

You agreed in the beginning of this thread.

Her explanation is fine except for her daughter’s precence . You don’t march into the office with he inconvenienced kid and fire the administrator the next week. It leads to the kind of speculation that is happening now - that was coming from even you a few days ago.

You weren’t handling it.

Nice to see you continuing your streak. Keep it up!

2 Likes

In November, several months after the meeting and after completing additional licensing requirements, Kassidy Peters became certified, Dawn Dovre, the director of public affairs at the Department of Labor and Regulation, said in an email to CNN.

Emphasis mine.

I will as long as you do…

Gladys-Kravitz

Walk up song for you

they can follow biden’s lead, just keep it all super secret so nobody knows and there can be no impropriety

nobody was fired the next week.

1 Like

Where are the hundreds of links lauding her personal intercession on behalf of others or was it just a one-off intercession for her daughter?

what intercession and how did it benefit her daughter?

Why does there need to be?

Ahh of course…another Conservative victim. How about all the others that passed and got their license without a problem. Why is the Governors daughter the only victim? Perhaps she thought it was going to be just handed to her because of who mommy is…