Gov. Kristi Noem pressured agency to give her daughter real estate liscense

It is a big task, but at least she is trying and has been focused on it for a long time.

She isn’t the problem here, nor was Melania. I don’t see how calling a decent woman an adulterer is in any way appropriate.

Did she adulter?

No, she didn’t.

1 Like

I’ll take your word for it.

no she’s not, she conspired to hide her husbands infirmity from the american people in exchange for power. funny you think the adulteress woulkd be honest about her adultery.

Well, this got post-factual quick. Okay, you do you. I don’t care to bag on politician’s families. And yes, you can search high and low and you won’t find me bagging on any of Trump’s family either.

i wouldn’t normaly either, but she was a big part of the conspiracy hiding joe’s infirmities from the american people. as far as i’m concerned she’s the biggest player in that fraud

Sounds like a load of rubbish, honestly. He seems fine to me.

Come on man!

I’m satisfied…

Well that was easy…:roll_eyes:. I guess we take pols at their word now…lol.

2 Likes

She had a meeting with her daughter and the head of the state agency. How is that kosher?

Cowgirls

So what?

does that sound like it was meant for the whole state?

It’s South Dakota. All the citizens are impacted by this. I’m sure the twelve of them got in a room and hashed it out pretty quickly and easily.

Boy did she ever work that poor guy over.

Told Joe to quit looking at his watch.

2 Likes

Lol she was really fixing the system by getting her disagree that permit. That’s a novel approach.

yeah, right