Gosh Mueller "lost" the text messages. Just like all the e-mail missing during Obama investigations

Is anyone surprised… How many times have we seen this. The swamp loses the evidence.

Is that your takeaway?

Huh.

As we continue to learn more about the rampant criminality of Trump and pretty much everyone around him, let us take solace that Trumpists are here to discuss the really important stuff. Yanno, like how some FBI members texted back and forth a bit about how the man was a scumbag and didn’t belong anywhere near the presidency.

9 Likes

According to the article in the OP

Great article!

I hope Donald gets right on this and orders an investigation.

Second paragraph shoots down the OP, hilarious.

4 Likes

This has absolutely nothing to do with Mueller.

2 Likes

And it should be noted how right they were about that.

1 Like

What do you suppose would be the reaction if Trump and his family lost all emails for a month before and after the now famous/infamous Trump Tower meeting…due to configuration problems?
Jokes and making light of it?

You can smell the desperation coming out of the Trump camp.

When you say it like that, you make the posting histories of some Trump supporters look downright ridiculous.

WITCH HUNT!
RIGGED!
UNFAIR AND MEAN!
LIB MOB!
DEEP STATE!

Keep on tweetin!

Could it be that the OP was reacting to the false Trump tweet and not the article he linked to? And once again Trump looks stupid by saying that the “fake news” will not cover it after many of the major outlets published stories.

2 Likes

I am sad that you do not post more regularly.

Thank you for that nice compliment. I am currently recovering from dual knee replacements. I hope to be able to post more after the holidays.

3 Likes

I wish a strong recovery for you.

Thank you!

Trump is a criminal.

Oh, we’re there now.

Ball don’t lie.

Yes, there’s evidence.

Oppsss. Lololololz

Ouch, I had one done back in 2016. Actually was not too bad, was back to work in 8 weeks