GOP: You should work to gain medicaid benefits. Unless you're a white, rural voter

Sorry.
10ch

1 Like

Hey, look at the bright side. The campaign ads are gonna write themselves during the next two elections.

It’s pure coincidence that blacks will be far more impacted.

Like voter ID laws.

It is you who say “victim”. Very telling. Libs only think in terms of victims and victimizers. The division is the lingua franca of their cultural and political agenda.

You see, in spite of all the special set-asides and extra points and special groups for others, white guys do well and are NOT victims.

Isn’t that interesting.

When people have to compete, they develop better skills, stronger skills, and self assurance. They learn that their own initiative is the better part of what is necessary and sufficient to succeed.

This has been the point behind the point that I have made regarding the progressive liberal Democrat stripping the God given initiative from the men and women they hold in economic chains.

Naaa… homie… we ain’t victims.

HAHAHAHA…nice try. Don’t blame them for not having what libs have stolen from them.

I was not I who said white males are victims.

It was you, CMI

will you lead the support group for the victims?

white males desperately need help from black suppression.

Alla

sorry Al. But your ploy is deployed… and failed.

LOL. nope, it was your post that stated the blacks are victimizing the white male.

you wrote:

“Its about time white men caught a break in america…”

white males dont need breaks. LOL

Allan

Thanks, but that doesn’t really answer the question, does it?

you should pay attention.
I was responding to this lib post

Ah but it sort of does.

Another surgical strike.

“We’re not targetting blacks, it just so happens that this policy overwhelmingly affects them”

Or “Democrats” if you like. But in this case there is an overwhelmingly disproportionate racial aspect. They’ve been caught doing it before.

2 Likes

Is the government a legitimate tool for minorites to use in this competition?

Or is that a special privilege reserved for whites?

Or maybe the rules have just changed after the country was established for more than a century and a three quarters and all the whites were safely nestled in their subsidized suburban homes that cost about as much as the dirt they were built on.

Yeah just slice up minority populations up with poisoned blades, and then have a “fair” fistfight afterwards. Totally legit.

only to ensure that no civil rights are violated during the competition.

I agree. And if civil rights are violated in that competition, what should happen? What should the government do? If it’s job is to ensure, then that is the vehicle of ensuring?

no no no… you don’t just add more weight to the other side of the balance You remove the illegitimate civil rights violation that tipped the scale in the first place.

Equal OPPORTUNITY is the key. Diversity may cause the actual results to be skewed. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. But it seems to me that a legitimate role for the government is to ensure that no violation of civil rights creates unequal OPPORTUNITY.

And that is what? What kept qualified minorites from getting those federal contracts or jobs, for example? We know that minorites were plenty qualified for this work since wartime executive orders forcing workplace integration worked well enough.

There was no rule against hiring minority contractors. The racially monolithic administrative apparatus for awarding these contracts or hiring for these jobs was the civil rights violation causing unequal opportunity. And it’s being removed via the measures you’re complaining bout.

Yeah. It’s truly been rough.

Extra SAT points for minorities? That’s BS.

No, it really doesn’t.