GOP Senator..."Worst military briefing I've heard in my 9 years"

Lol…your irony was purely unintentional…I know it.

But that’s “just fine”.

4 Likes

So it’s not possible that the supporters of trump like Graham and Cruz are just heaping promise on the briefing to help themselves politically?

What is more logical - Lee is lying and the briefing was awesome…this puts him in Trump’s crosshairs, and puts him at odds with the majority of his party. It gives hime no political advantage that I can see, unless his district in UT is filled with liberals, which seems unlikely.

or

The briefing was crappy, and Graham et al. are full of ■■■■ - mind you, Graham and others are on record time and again claiming Trump was reckless and bad etc… But saying this now gives them the support of the POTUS, gives them cred with Trump’s devoted base and keeps them relevant in this iteration of the GOP.

Which seems more likely to you?

2 Likes

:man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

You got to love being called out of touch by a conspiracy theorist

1 Like

Your post doesn’t make sense.

But Mike Lee has TDS. Seems arbitrary based on emotional displeasure with someone stepping even a hair out of line from the stated Trump* position.

*3rd Impeached President of the United States

1 Like

Great way to frame reality here. Good post.

This administration is such an trainwreck :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Why this obsession with Chicago…it isn’t even in the top 3 most dangerous cities. St. Louis is the worst and as for states, Alaska is the most violent.

TDS indeed.

1 Like

when it comes to violent crime chicago has about the same rate as houston,in gun crazed texas.

i guess guns really dont make you safer…(houston rate 1095/100000 chicago 1099/100000)

I notice no one wants to comment on this…

What seems more likely is exactly what I said. They are both establishment Rs that pretend to side with Trump for their own political gain. Let the nation begin to turn against Trump and they will follow…period.

The CEC laser focused on that since Obama became nominee for President.

Sounds like the whistlblower on the Ukriane thing, huh?

“Very disturbed by what we heard”/“Worst briefing ever…”

Versus: “It was a perfect call”/“Many are saying it was the best briefing ever.”

Wonder who’s spinning tales again…

I’m still thinking!!

I believe that this administration and many Republicans on the hill feel that they can lie with immunity.

1 Like

Works for the other side. :wink:

Did he get one when Obama spyed illegally on Americans?