GOP Senator..."Worst military briefing I've heard in my 9 years"

LOL. Then you are free to pick the neighborhood. Choose the one that has all the murder please. LOL.

I just moved from the west side about four years ago. Right by united stadium. I was never afraid. If you’re not involved with the drug game you’re just fine. Walk with your head up and nobody messes with ya. Bad for business.

Fair enough.

Just saying if the ■■■■■■■■■ kill each other the cpd doesnt really care. If you shoot a civilian they will rein down holy hell on you. They will apply so much pressure on everyone you will be caught. Is it right. Who can say. But its the way it is.

It’s an absolute tragedy. And the kids born into that mess are screwed. Doomed from the day they enter the world.

Maybe this will move some Republican Senators that the appropriate response to the impeachment of president Trump in the House of Reps is to have an appropriate Senate trial replete with witnesses like Messrs Bolton, Pompeo, Mulvaney, Giuliani and Trump.

1 Like

Surely LDS (Libs Derangement Syndrome)? Hopefully, it is not too contagious. But alas and alack the horse may well have bolted already.

It is stunning how blithely “With one casualty per month?” can be used?

Whatever you do, don’t insult the size of the SS Trumptanic’s ballrooms.

1 Like

Ahhhhhh…let’s use the word “insulting” to cover your ass Mike. It doesn’t though…so don’t look now but…your TDS is showing.

Mike Lee, co-chairman of the Re-Elect Trump 2020 in Utah organization is suffering from TDS?

1 Like

…he’s McCain vu…all over again.

So literally anyone who steps even an inch out of line is now seen as a maverick suffering from TDS.

Yep, totally not a cult.

7 Likes

No my friend. The R establishment went into hiding as Trump’s popularity rose. They put on a “mask” of support…but did so…for no other reason…except…self preservation…period. Lee is one of those people. I saw him before and after he placed on his mask and he doesn’t fool me for one second. What he said, simply exposed himself to anyone with their eyes open. Are your eyes open?

Totally not a cult.

Yes Lee didn’t want Trump elected in 2016. Neither did Lindsay Graham.

But the only reason you accept that Graham is a “true convert” and Lee isn’t is because Graham never steps even a toenail out of line.

No consideration that Lee may have any valid points. Nope…he just hates Trump.

2 Likes

Graham is out of the same mold and is in self preservation mode…period. It sounds like he’s got you fooled?

1 Like

Rand Paul agreed with Lee. Does he also suffer from TDS?

Yep…totally not a cult.

No one can have or can have had an independent thought about Trump at any time.

Hint…you should read up on Lindsay Graham and Trump and why Lindsay changed. It’s not self-preservation in the slightest. It’s a real bond that has formed.

But you won’t find those stories on Faith Goldy’s, Millie Weaver’s or the angry cat’s YouTube channels so my guess is you haven’t seen those stories.

:roll_eyes:

No. What you see…is what you get with Rand Paul.

Even though you’re very smart and well educated, your ability to look out into the world and see things plainly…is one of your staunchest limitations.