GOP senator warns Trump: Putin, Kim 'very cold-blooded, calculating'

No way. You mean Putin and Kim are bad dudes?Who could have guessed.

1 Like

Blunt is another spineless wonder who will say what normal people understand and would expect him to say in an interview with Meet The Press, but he would not dare say it to the Master’s face, or even worse, be publicly critical of Trump if he did do any of the things he “hopes” Trump avoids at this summit.

“You know what? Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We’re all fine.”

3 Likes

You think our country’s so innocent?

If it wasn’t so sad, it’s almost funny to think of bubble brained trump toddling in to meet with Putin.

1 Like

What’s really funny is the hardcore republicans that I know personally have all trashed the commies for my entire lifetime. Putin is an old commie. He’s what they claimed they hated.

And here’s why they let Trump get away with this kind of stuff. The Old South has risen. I don’t think people realize that the Old South has risen. And I’m not talking about a geographic region. That needs to be repeated often.

I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

It’s like watching someone’s brain melt and leak out of his ears.

2 Likes

what the actually ■■■■ is he saying.

2 Likes

Was there even one MAGA cretin there who heard that and thought, Whoa: Is this guy having a stroke or something?

Rhetorical question, of course.

2 Likes

In context, it makes more sense.

He was going to talk about the “Democrat party”, but he gets more applause when he’s talking about how awesome he is. He got a lot of applause for that tangent.

I would love for a trump supporter to translate this gibberish for us.

This is the only musical: the mouth.

1 Like

Easy.

Here he’s on script.

Here’s where he goes off the script. He’s trying to take credit for inventing the term “Democrat party”.

He loves talking about how great he is.

Applause line.

More applause. This is where he turns around. Pumps his hands up, the way tv people do in order to have the audience applause more. He then brings his hands down so signal the crowd to wind it down.

Still talking about himself. He loves to repeat himself.

He had a chance to bring himself back toward talking about something other than himself here.

He likes to repeat himself, and make it seem like he’s a victim. That there’s a grand conspiracy to get him.

He actually is trying to say he’s broken more records than Elton John.

He’s making a funny. He’s saying he can break more records (presumably, record attendance to his rallies. He loves talking about crowd sizes) than Elton John, and he doesn’t even need to make music to do it.

Trump breaks records by himself. Elton has to have other people help.

Still talking about crowd sizes.

He’s saying that because he just stands still, and people will come to see him, he can have bigger crowds than sport teams, who have to utilize the playing field in order for people to come see them.

Again, he’s saying people want to see him because he’s awesome. He’s not like Elton John who actually has to make music in order for him to get a crowd size.

Donald has the very best words. He’s a genius. People want to be around him because of the things he’s going to say.

4 Likes

Trump is so cool. Thanks.

Here’s where he goes off the script. He’s trying to take credit for inventing the term “Democrat party”.

Of course, he didn’t.

The term “Democrat Party” has a long and stupid history. As William F. Buckley once wrote:

“I have an aversion to ‘Democrat’ as an adjective . . . "

Dear Joe McCarthy used to do that, and received a rebuke from this at-the-time 24-year-old. It has the effect of injecting politics into language, and that should be avoided. Granted there are diffculties, as when one desires to describe a “democratic” politician, and is jolted by possible ambiguity.

But English does that to us all the time, and it’s our job to get the correct meaning transmitted without contorting the language.

Tell that to our president. Good luck with that one though. His language style has served him well up until now.

It works perfect for him now.

God help us as a nation.

1 Like