GOP primary challenger: Trump is a 'one-man crime wave'

Clearly you read zero words of the report and relied on Fox News and the CEC to tell you what was in the report.

They’re all blocking out the report. That’s how you can tell how about it is.

This is what I expected and it played out.

It gets frustrating to try and “debate” Trump supporters on the report as they haven’t read it or the only narrative they have identified is “no collusion, no obstruction” based on what biased Barr bleated out.

1 Like

that’s not what teh report says.

I don’t see anyone freaking out on the right. Nor do Trump supporters have any reason to freak out over the report. It’s not like it contained anything that would remotely prompt Republican senators to vote yes on impeachment. And it’s not like Democrats were going to stop accusing and investigating no matter what the report found. It did take collusion of the table in no uncertain terms, so all Democrats have left are accusations of obstructing the investigation of a non-crime. And if the IG comes out in a month or two and finds the investigation was without legal predicate, well, most Americans are going to think obstructing an illegal investigation isn’t actually a crime.

This guy is a riot. During the 2016 election, when he was the VP on the Libertarian ticket mind you, anytime a reporter asked him a question he just told people to vote for Hilary.

No. He is a NYC dem take to the point of absurdity. A caricature, like I said.