GOP loves to talk about “Family Values”

There. Who said this couldn’t be a serious adult discussion?

3 Likes

giphy

1 Like

The dogma lives deep within you.

You’re doing fine, it’s only one thought.

1 Like

There are actually rich people who buy and ingest the blood of young people. It’s called parabiosis.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/elite-ingesting-blood-conspiracy/

“But pizza, der…”

Yes. The Qanon derived conspiracy is still bat ■■■■ crazy territory

At so it’s only a matter of time before they go after live victimless, huh?

What do you mean?

You know how ■■■■■■■ funny it is that that story says that Peter Thiel is doing this?

Plus they don’t ingest the blood. They get transfusions.

My bad, wrong word choice, point remains.

1 Like

Still… Peter Thiel getting the blood of young people to live longer.

That is amazing.

If I was conspiratorial guy I would be calling J.D. Vance a Renfield.

Let’s not pretend it’s only conservatives, no matter which side is doing it, its creepy.

Oh… it is only conservatives… and by the picture in that not misleading article headline at all… a Reptillian Queen of England.

They are the only ones.

Nonsense, you have shown nothing to indicate it’s only conservatives but again, I don’t care which side is doing it, it’s stupid.

Oh. It is only conservatives

They are blood drinkers.

Look… if the third ranking GOP house member can lump Dems in with “pedo grifters” I… a dude on the internet can say that the blood drinkers are all conservative silicon valley weirdos.

Yeah, only problem there is self admitted right wing blood suckers are way less numerous than teachers busted on tik tok for grooming behavior.

1 Like

Ah… Libs of tik tok strikes again.

1 Like

well, one thing is certain. Libs of Tiktok sure triggers some people around here.

Sad part is, all she is doing is retweeting and showing what the libs themselves have written and it pisses them off. :joy:

Libs of Tik Tok is like 75% of the right media these days.

Let us take a 45 second clip out of someone’s life and ■■■■■■■ wreck them with an online mob and raging Tucker Carlson segments.

3 Likes