GOP loves to talk about “Family Values”

I came across this article and could only get through part of it before I started getting sick. 20 years can’t possibly be enough for this man, who worked for the political arm of the Family Research Counsil.

It seems that certain members of the gop need to look in the mirror when they accuse others of harming children.

If you have a weak stomach, don’t read it.

The Family Research Council (FRC) bills itself as “the leading voice for the family in our nation’s halls of power,” but its real specialty is defaming LGBTQ people.

1 Like

The devil is everywhere.

This has nothing to do with “certain members” (if your use of that term meant certain members here.)

1 Like

I say put a bullet in his head and be done with it.

4 Likes

POTUS #45 is a perfect example of that…About as anti family values / Christian as one can get…But Cons got to say “We owned the Libs!” when they voted him in.

3 Likes

I absolutely did not mean anyone here. I don’t know anyone here enough to make that personal determination. I meant members of the gop.

That would be too easy for this disgusting excuse for a human being.

Thanks. I see the edit in the OP now.

Any member of any group (including the human race overall) who harm children like this need to read MT 18:6.

Note: The title of the thread seems rather duplicitous. Duggar’s crime isn’t about the GOP. And it’s absolutely right for a political group to endorse Family Values, even if one of its former members has grossly violated them.

I will also readily concede that the GOP’s (in general) current political efforts don’t do much more than lip service for Family Values.

3 Likes

Are we supposed to search for a Democrat pedophile at this point and open a thread “Democrats Need to….”?

5 Likes

What a stupid statement…

Is this the Part where I do a Google search and find some disgusting lib pedophile…hell maybe I could ask you about hair sniffing and kids and leg hair at the pool.

The thread is I assume intended as a discussion of a sicko pervert…they unfortunately come in all shapes, sizes, skin colors, genders, income, public profile and political preference levels. I don’t even know who this clown is and I find him to be revolting…

How about we try playing a little game. It’s called…

Let’s have an adult discussion about the actual topic without trying to turn it into a political bash fest”

Are you up to that?

2 Likes

Sorry Doug I didn’t see your post before I wrote mine…

Nah because everyone knows LIBS are all pedophiles that drink the blood of the young to go along with their pizza, so it’s expected…right?

3 Likes

Lets go Brandon!

3 Likes

Guvnah said it much better.

You left out groomers.

2 Likes

The majority of child abuse and pedophilia is produced by straight males

A whole bunch of them are self proclaimed people of the faith

1 Like

Guvnah is a very nice person.

Have a nice day.

Oh. Is that what you were previously trying to say? Could have fooled me. :man_shrugging:

Yes…As I have said here more than once…I’m not good at putting my thoughts to type, many here do it better than I can.

Joe Biden is utterly ■■■■■■■ creepy around women and young girls.

1 Like