GOP lawmaker disavows ad with racist stereotypes in support of his campaign

He disenvowed it but what the hell is up with the GOP supporters

Good on him!

1 Like

So blacks being lynched is a “racist stereotype”? I thought it was part of history.

1 Like

Some people just don’t get it

1 Like

It’s amazing how low GOP supporters will go while trying to play the victim

Anyone thinking there were no racist stereotypes in that ad, hasn’t listened to the ad.

you should listen to the ad and figure out which side of the line you want to be on with this one.

Like everyone has been suggesting, you really need to check out the ad.

Looks like we have this year’s Willie Horton moment.

paid for by the Black Americans for the President’s Agenda political action committee

How in the hell is this racist?

It’s not. There’s nothing wrong with it.

“Democrats want to lynch black men”

I can’t find anything even remotely wrong with this sentence. Also I got hit in the ■■■■■■■ head with a tack hammer 50 times just before I posted this.

2 Likes

There’s plenty wrong with it. No black woman is going to buy that their rights are on the line because Kavanaugh was verbally attacked in his nomination hearing. It is a fail reminiscent of the one trying to hang the killing of a black man in Jasper Tx with GWBushes campaign. It is a fail. It just isn’t racist.
And it also isn’t attributable to the candidate. I believe candidates are even prohibited from coordinating with these type of PACS arent’ they?

correct, considering the candidate himself denounced it.

Campaign hyperbole. You can argue “wrong”. You can’t argue racist. Democrat isn’t a race.

have you listened to it? They say “white” multiple times.

So what? Is “white” racist now?

2 Likes

Did you listen to the ad? It’s demeaning to black people. It portrays black women in racist stereotypes.

Since the candidate himself denounced it you tell me, why did he denounce it?:thinking:

Was it done by white people? Asians? Latinos?

Black people cannot be racist to black people.

1 Like