GOP lawmaker disavows ad with racist stereotypes in support of his campaign

Because he’s scared it will cost him votes. You want to explain how it’s racist?

Other than using racist stereotypes, it’s kinda racist against whites. It pretty much said a black man should not date a white girl, cause the white girl will cry rape.

But that’s ok.

An Arkansas Republican is disavowing a racist radio ad in support of his campaign that features caricatures of black women and claims white Democrats will be “lynching black folk again.”

Two women featured in the ad, paid for by the Black Americans for the President’s Agenda political action committee, discuss the sexual assault allegations against U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and accuse Democrats of trying to change the presumption of innocence.

The women speak in racist tropes and colloquialisms attached to black women.

“Honey I always told my son, don’t be messing around with that,” one women in the ad says, referring to white women. “If you get caught, she will cry rape.”

At the end of the ad, the women say they are voting for Rep. French Hill, R-Ark., and the Republicans to protect “our men and boys” from white Democrats. The ad claims white Democrats want to go back to “race verdicts” and lynchings when a “white girl screams rape.”

Ok, now I listened to it.

State of Connecticut v. Joseph Spell.

Thurgood Marshall. NAACP. 1940.

Among others.

Now that is historical fact. As are the Kavanaugh hearings. Justice Thomas referred to lynching when discussing his hearings. Kavanaugh’s were worse. Another figurative lynching.

Are we going to deny there was/is more than one “The Talk” in many households?

Not only was this not racist, it wasn’t even hyperbole.

The end of the ad very clearly states no candidate endorsed it.

He’s smart to come out against it, it’s already out there.

This is some more of your reap from what you did to Kavanaugh. You shouldn’t have done it.

1 Like

If you’re going to cut and paste, you need to attribute the source.

That post is horse hockey.

I will address this. Are there black women all over who talk just like this? Yes. And some white women as well.

How in the hell could you possible know that isn’t how those two women talk on a daily basis?

2 Likes

Sexual assault survivors and advocates vehemently opposed the confirmation of Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court after three women accused him of sexual assault during his young teen years.

The article overall is liberal garbage. Every mother of a male child, regardless of color, needs to be concerned with accusations that can be thrown at their sons without proof or corroboration and without due process. And that ad is really childsplay compared to racist Democrat ads. It’s like SHUT UP you whiney liberal babies!

Its also a liberal LIE that 3 woman accused Kavanaugh since there was only “one” who couldn’t remember where, when, how it happened and whose own witnesses debunked her accusation. A 36 year old accusation between juveniles (even if it was reported the records would be slammed shut) is a real convenience since it can’t be proved or disproved. :roll_eyes:

It never fails when liberals get control over something it always turns rancid, foul & rotten to the core and they’ve done it again with #metoo movement which will never be taken seriously again.

2 Likes

Good post.

I’d like to see @Joanne 's take on this.

I’ve talked to my son about it.

Yeah, nothing to worry about moms.

1 Like

Yes pretty much to a sizable portion on the left. If your white and don’t buy into self hatred your not “Woke”.

Because it was a stupid ad. More race baiting like you would expect from Democrats (Republicans want to put you back in chains a la Biden) than racist.
And it wouldn’t work. NO black person (or very few) are gong to feel threatened because Democrats went after Kavanaugh.

Apparently those complaining about how they talk just dont like some ethnic accents. Shall we claim that is racist as long as we are throwing the word around?

Self hatred?

Is that false? Who here can legitimately tell black women how to protect their men and boys?

Yep it’s all out there and well documented. White guilt, self hatred, masochism, soy boys, cucks, and ‘npcs’.

1 Like

Well, this guy is up to date with his alt-right memes. NPCs.

2 Likes

Oh, he’s in deep. I learned the obscure term “baizou” from him and that China has their own version of the alt-right.