GOP Candidate Threatens to Stomp on Opponent's Face with Spikes

Ninja star of the elites.

1 Like

The second amendment does NOT cover golf spikes. Close down Portland today.

Only with those weak GOP voters who don’t understand that violence is the only thing the lib mob understands. Donald understood that, and Donald beat that hag witch Hildabeast in the greatest landslide in election history. We don’t need the votes of lukewarm conservatives who have no stomach for the necessary fight ahead.

Wagner will win in a landslide so long as patriots turn out to vote. Other races will be inspired to adopt similar tactics, and the lib mob will be defeated.

Everyone knows Wagner was meant to be taken seriously, not literally. Well, everyone except mindless lib mob members. Good thing everyday Americans see right through them.

This is serious intimidation of a candidate. The FBI needs to be involved immediately to stop the candidate by being golf shoed in the face.

he’d be a good mob leader.

Wagner’s only mistake is adopting a weapon of the snob elites. Should have threatened his opponent with a sturdy, made in America steel-toed workboot.

So you believe he is looking to literally put on some golf shoes; walk over to Wolf; knock him to the ground and stomp on his face?

Really?

He’s adopting the tactics of the lib mob to counter them. The lib mob is serious about its violent threats; Wagner’s has no teeth unless he is likewise serious. In order to fight lib mob monsters, you must become one.

“When my side does it, it’s rhetorical…”

That’s the joke, peek.

That’s why I encouraged Hillary Clinton to tell trump that she was gonna stomp his face with some golf cleats during the debates.

So when LIB activists force a GOP politician and his family from a restaurant, that is rhetorical?

Thanks for the thought, but no thanks, I cut down on my sugar intake.:no_mouth:

You could however enjoy it yourself if you finally choose to do the same. THe additives and preservatives should keep it fresh for that long.

Dude, it’s not my fault that Republican actually said what he wants to do, violently.

Well of course he was, but that isn’t the point… It just creates this stupid crap like we are seeing here. There is no need for that rhetoric. Inflaming the masses and making stupid ass statements like that helps no one. It hurts other candidates because of course, the other side gets the opportunity to throw the crazy mantel over every other republican candidate. It’s not fair, but it’s reality.

There are ways to be a statesman and take our opponents to task, but this kind of crap is not it.

2 Likes

Well said.

So Republicans are at fault for LIB mob violence? :confused:

That’s not what she said.

1 Like

This is why we can’t have nice things. :pensive:

1 Like

Not in so many words, but I get the implication.