GOP Candidate Threatens to Stomp on Opponent's Face with Spikes

“I’m going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes,” said Scott Wagner, Republican candidate for Pennsylvania governor.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/governor/pa/pennsylvania_governor_wagner_vs_wolf-6542.html

Perhaps in response to a series of polls that show Wagner to be losing by an average of 16.8 percent, Wagner released a video in which he says the words quoted above.

Personally, I consider his statement to be a powerful gambit that demonstrates emotional stability and strong leadership skills. I believe that the voters of Pennsylvania will respond accordingly by electing him in a landslide.

I don’t understand why more politicians don’t follow this blueprint.

Wagner’s a real man’s man. Not on the same level as Donald, of course, but a real man.

Way to stick it to these mob libs, Wagner!

Truthful hyperbole. Locker room talk.

2 Likes

He’s an idiot. Don’t be trying to go all John Wayne when you don’t have the first clue how to do it.

He’s a patriot standing up to leftwit lib lunacy. Shame on you.

We need more Trump-like folks in politics.

Sounds like something a commie pinko lib would say!

The influence of filthy libs and their liberalism on these forums and throughout the land is deplorable. Thank God men like Wagner and Donald stand firm against their lib insanity.

At least I am here condemning someone who is supposed to be on MY side for being a dumbass and saying this.

What have you guys been doing when your side does it?

That’s right…making excuses and whining about context and other ■■■■■■■■■

How pathetic…

1 Like

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

here you go a nice big one form you

1 Like

And yet elsewhere we have a post of an O’Rourke add ridiculing Cruz for not committing actual violence against Trump.
Democrats should decide whether violent threats in ads are good or bad.

2 Likes

That ad wasn’t authorized by any candidate. So much for your point.

The candidate is literally in the ad which he made himself. How is that not authorized?

I was talking about Doug’s ad.

A man’s wife and family are not politics, a good ol’ ass whooping is fine with me.

Endless deplorable rightist mob violence. Sick and sad.

Trump gave republicans the blueprint to win. Why shouldn’t Republican politicians get aggressive and use it?

The best part about that ”threat” was the golf spikes.

Seriously? Golf spikes?

How lame is that?

Obviously we need to outlaw golf spikes. It’s a huge national problem