GOP Candidate Threatens to Stomp on Opponent's Face with Spikes

When I think street violence, golf spikes are the first thing that come to mind.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

one would think that voters simply wouldn’t vote for people that say crazy stuff like this guy.

but then again look who the president is.

Wagner is 22 points behind.

No matter what people think of polling, there’s no hidden Wagner voters out there.

Everyone in this state knows he’s a whackjob.

It’s been an interesting state campaign this year so far, though.

Education funding is a huge issue this year…the GOP knows they’re on the losing end of that issue so they’re desperately trying to co-opt it by promising tons more education funding while at the same time cutting taxes.

That’s a tough sell, so they are claiming they’ll fund it by “cutting wasteful spending” and “ending corporate welfare when the corporate welfare doesn’t get the state anything”.

The problem is…no one knows what the ■■■■ they mean by the above…including the GOP people running.

So everyone knows they’re full of ■■■■ except their die hards.

So the state will do what it has been doing…re-elect Wolf and keep a GOP majority in the legislature.

Wagner is too stupid to hold elected office. Or should be.

If he does stomp anybody’s face with golf cleats or attempts to, I say we put him jail.

Please tell me there’s a blanket Trump tweet about how he’s tough on crime and how he fully supports this guy.

Impossible. Fake news. It did not happen!

Wagner was speaking metaphorically. What’s sad is that LIBs will now add this clip to their repertoire of material to show that the GOP is just as violent as ANTIFA.

Oh lol.

10charles

Next yea gonna cut ya with his Monacle!

He’s an idiot…and it’s not helping our cause.

And if he loses he can reflect on his stupid comment.

1 Like

Sure

10 Charles

I think he was referring to these old school metal spikes. Still stupid, bit those would do some damage.

Yeah…Wagner is so street tough.

Because golf spikes are the go-to instrument for showing your toughness on the street.

He was. I was making a funny.

1 Like

He’s made many comments that are dumber than this one.

Well this is first time I’ve heard of him.

1 Like

Because Wolf is going to wipe the floor with him…that’s why.

Wagner is going with the “any publicity is good publicity” tactic.

Well he’s going to hurt other tickets/republicans on the ballot.

1 Like

And now for a moment of bothsiderism

https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/14/obama-we-bring-a-gun/

1 Like