GOP becoming "Cult-like"

It is hilarious to think that a Trump supporter would care about a politician having an affair.

1 Like

proving my point. Youā€™re a slave to your political ideology. You have no balance and live on the opinions of others that fit your political ideology. There is not right or leftist history, there is just history. FTR, I went to public schools, I donā€™t know about you, but I guess while you were learning about conservatism, I was learning math, science, English, computer programming, etc.

Get woke Cratic, come out of your bondage. Your mind is in chains.

2 Likes

A Marxist is a communist. Itā€™s just a certain brand of communist ideology.

Pure Marxist, Marxist-Leninist, Stalinist, Maoist, Troksyite, Anarcho-Communist. And thatā€™s just the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, there is just history and when, the left gets power in it people dieā€¦

Who told you that? Who told you to say that?
I know you didnā€™t come up with that all by yourself.

1 Like

With the GOP turning into a religion of Trump, weā€™re entering the inquisition period. Anyone daring herecy against Trump is branded apostate and is subject to the inquisition.

1 Like

I remember all of that. It was just as true when he was running for Congress last time. But as I said, from what Iā€™ve heard heā€™s changed since then.

Donā€™t we all deserve a second chance when we have done something wrong and regret it?

Unlike the cad in the WH who has no remorse or apology for anything.

Rather funny some Trump supporters are calling out Sanford for immoral behavior.

USSR, Maoā€™s china, pol pot, legal abortion for any reason, Venezuela, Italy, Argentina, Spain, Greece. Long waits for socialized medicineā€¦ High costs of living, homelessness.

Agreed. Certainly shows no consistency.

LOL! As if I stand beside and advocate those things you listed.

Is that what you think, just because I oppose your lord and savior 45?

I forgot to add SS going from 2% to 15% of payroll making our youth much poorer.

Better than the last adminā€¦

Criminal Camelot vs. Crude Queens

Why was the Obama administration so corrupt?

Three reasons stand out. One, it was the first administration in modern history in which the media saw its role as a subordinate and accomplice rather than an auditor; the media thereby empowered corruption. Two, it exuded a moral zealousness in its promise to fundamentally transform the country and enact social justice; any means of doing so were justified by its exalted ends. Three, like the John F. Kennedy administration, Obama and his team adroitly calculated that in Americaā€™s celebrity culture, whatā€™s hip and cool is often more highly prized than whatā€™s competent and lawful, much less crude and effective.

Fromā€¦

Elites Value Mellifluous Illegality over Crass Lawfulness
By VICTOR DAVIS HANSON

What a great title!!

1 Like

^^^That is kind of like preferring Small Pox over E. Coli ^^^^^^

ā€œWhen they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer ā€˜Presentā€™ or ā€˜Not Guiltyā€™.ā€ Theodore Roosevelt

3 Likes

No he was not. I lived in that area during that time. We didnā€™t hear about him until Jonestown happened.
Stop making ā– ā– ā– ā–  up.

If you canā€™t see how corrupt this current administration is, then you are way past gone.

ā€œCult likeā€ is an easy insult to throw around since there is no definition of a cult.

2 a : great devotion to a person

Mark Levin has a new website eh? Meh.

The ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  part of all this is that Corker (and Flake and others) could actually do something. For example, he could withhold his vote for judges. Or, for ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  sake, heā€™s foreign relations chair: he could subpoena Trumpā€™s financial records to see if he has corrupt relationships with foreign autocrats. But itā€™s easier for them to frown, tweet, furrow their brows. And itā€™s totally pathetic.