Goodbye and don't let the door hit you in the

Two spouses?

BTW that video was priceless. I watched the 7 or 8 minute one on YouTube. The reaction was priceless. ‘Oh great!’ one lady muttered…then karma had herself a little snack :yum:

LOL- poor phrasing ! My I have a d-i-l and a s-i-l/

What video are we talking about here?

The longer one of the virtual meeting, not the short clip news organizations gave us. Those dweebs didn’t realize they were on public meeting mode and were chatting a LOT. One person’s friend texted that they were on open meeting and the reaction was lovely to watch…

This one

3 Likes

Why not? What’s the hold up?

With a higher limit on class size.

We need far fewer ZOOM teachers.

I would quit the foot dragging if I were a union teacher. You are not in a position of strength right now.

Efficacy and safety studies

It’s an unpaid position…I doubt they were too broken up.

It is incredibly rare for an under 16 to get Covid. Schools should be in session. I believe the Covid effects ACE 2 receptors, which are not fully developed in young people. Making it difficult to infect them. We may knock out the Rona without ever vaccinating kids. In fact, cases are already down by 77 percent. People will want their lives back long before Fauci approves.

I’m a county school employee in the transportation division in MD. To date transportation employees are not compelled to vaccinate although the county made tens of thousands of doses available to the employees. I received my first dose10 days ago during a mass vaccination day endeavor as “hybrid learning” is scheduled to begin 3/1. I’m told that not only are teachers and administrators not compelled but that their union hasn’t agreed to the hybrid plan. I could be wrong but it looks like a cluster ■■■■ looking for a place to happen!

J’Biden blaming Trump in 5, 4, 3, 2…

1 Like

Actually they are in a position of strength.

There are teacher shortages everywhere.

Oh yes! Ruined by a Zoom call.

Most don’t get too sick, but they can transmit. Vaccinate teachers so there is no problem.

Oh horse feathers. Get on with it.

Not if they won’t teach.

Bunch of fearful characters unfit to lead by example. The kids have a better comprehension of the risk.

Currently, the CDC is still recommending 6 feet of distance between students as well as plexiglass barriers.

Let’s try this again and maybe you can analyze it without making a moral value judgement.

When there’s a shortage of something that’s in high demand, does that something increase or decrease in value?

Now…equate “value” to “power” and let me know what you come up with.

Kind of like electricity in Texas?

There is an abundance of timidity.

This is a weakness even a child will exploit.

They are also running trials on pregnant women