Goodbye and don't let the door hit you in the

■■■■■■■ ass on your way out.

Apparently other school board members resigned after the school board pres resigned.

This started when they were mocking the parents saying they want their babysitters back. Well those parents pay your ■■■■■■■ salary, health benefits and your retirement plan. To mock or ridicule shows just how ■■■■■■■ out of touch “some” teachers have become.

They should be fired for school district all together.

Spoiled ■■■■■■■ brats that so many in goverment has become.

3 Likes

Elitism at its finest… I mean most disgusting.

Our ancestors tarred and feathered people for crap like this.

6 Likes

In NJ, all the teachers I know of are getting paid their full salaries whether their in person or not. So they have little to no incentive to go back to in person teaching.

2 Likes

Just remember, everything they say about them, they feel about all of us. In every case.

3 Likes

Every case? Every. single. case? No exceptions?

Every. single. one. of “them”?

Who is “them”?

“They forget there’s real people on the other side of those letters that they’re writing. … They don’t know what we know behind the scenes, and it’s really unfortunate they want to pick on us because they want their babysitters back”.

How outrageously elitist.

At least they had the decency to know they screwed up and resigned.

Good riddance.

Others, may have tried to weasel their way out, trying to keep their job.

2 Likes

I am completely outraged at the elitism.

the new social justice education should bring more peace between the schools, the students and the racist parents

You mean social discrimination don’t you?

Let them follow the same rules the rest of us follow in the private industry, eliminate tenure no schools paid by property taxes. You and I are paid on our merit and performance if I was to leave and protest they would simply hire and H1B visa Indian to come in and do my work for a 1/3rd of the price let them have the same rules applied to them and let’s see how they feel about in-sourcing.

The standins are others from the same area? I regret to inform parents who think things will change that the odds are slim to none -and I predict it won’t. The way these intellectuals love themselves- they’re more likely to find a way to still ■■■■ up parents who called them out.

■■■■■■■■■ Teachers do not want to teach on line. They don’t want to do distance. They want kids in front of them. On line teaching is incredibly difficult and time consuming. My wife will sit down tomorrow at about noon and work till about 7 or 8 just to plan. During the week to help parents she answers emails until 7 or 7:30. She works 10 hour to 12 hour days and gets paid for 6
7 hours.

3 Likes

Maybe Ted Cruz should resign as well. Why is it always Democrats that have to resign? Are Republicans incapable of shame?

Good teachers fit the above criteria, and they are out there. I’m friends with a few. They are still pretty far left, but they are good people and good teachers.

Maybe it’s just perception, but they also seem to be becoming fewer and farther between.

1 Like

Then get the overpaid babysitters back in the classroom. Crisis phase is over.

1 Like

The off mic comments undermine this staid response.

They are baby sitters to a lot of people. Or just allowing parents to have 7-8 hours peace in the morning/afternoon. When I was all grown and long out of school my mother told me she loved it when I went to school. I know, she should have resigned.

What they said was not very nice. But I don’t think it goes beyond how coworkers normally talk when they think they are among themselves.

The comments were board members, who are usually elected, not teachers.

Yeah all state workers in NJ. I was getting 100%.

Get this. I was out for two months before we were called back. But anyone that had a kid under 17 was out for 7 months. After that point coming back was voluntary. If you stayed out you had to use one week of your time for every two weeks out past 7 months. You could borrow from future years as well.

That caused the majority to come back. But some are still out.

Some played the quarantine game too. Take one week vacation to a state that requires you to quarantine upon arrival back in NJ. That’s 3 weeks paid to only one week used. As soon as they cut quarantine pay to 80% it pretty much stopped.

1 Like