Good News!The Clinton Email scandal is over

Nay, impossible for some. Worms in the brain and all of that.

3 Likes

I don’t need to my friend. Just like you…I don’t need anyone to tell me what my truth is. The truth is the same for us all.

Your truth and my truth are just opinions. Some based more in emotion than fact. Reality however is not debatable.

3 Likes

It’s like you don’t understand how things work.

Making America dumber.

Congrats.

7 Likes

^^^TRUTH^^^

1 Like

You’re right…I don’t believe “how things work” is to open wide, swallow and regurgitate…orange man baaa, baaa, baaad. The laws apply to all of us…equally.

MADA

Making America Dumb Again!

Whats a MADA you?

:thinking:

4 Likes

Irony is ironical. Wow.

3 Likes

So I guess this means there really wasn’t any “scandal” in the first place.

Cool!

2 Likes

…and consistency is consistent. I will never pick and choose which laws will be enforced…and for who?

Your posting betrays your sentiment.

3 Likes

Hey, speaking of which, I passed through Little Rock last week. Given, it was late, but I didn’t notice anything suspicious. Any leads on where I should look next time?

4 Likes

Speaking of the Orange One, his administration currently controls the DOJ.

Maybe you could ask a member of his administration why she hasn’t been prosecuted under said laws. I mean, the dude has had 3 years. What’s he waiting for??

4 Likes

Weak and limp?

3 Likes

That is a cute comment given Trump’s fixation post-2016 election on H Clinton. And let’s not forget the myriad of posters who have a similar fixation with H Clinton.

3 Likes

Yeah…I know. There’s no career people in the ranks what so ever. None. Nada. Zilcho…amirite? :sunglasses:

The good news is though…the very top…appointed…Durham…who is on it.

Is the Bengazi investigation count up to 123 yet?

Are you saying Trump’s leadership is ineffectual?

1 Like

Every day in this country people and organizations comply with subpoenas by supplying only what is requested. Do you think companies turn over every email when the are subpoenaed.

1 Like

Yum, yum, yum…now…spit it out…what’s orange man? Say it…:sunglasses: