Good Lord Liz has totally lost it

It really isn’t. They don’t dictate to parents otherwise they’d skip school for an XBox education and eat hot dogs and cheetos for their diet.

“Must have approval”

It speaks to your lack of business experience that you would equate a child to a stakeholder in any business.

1 Like

She’s just desperate. Even more crazy than having a 9 year old as a consultant is her belief she has a shot at being President of this country.

1 Like

Maybe she can have that crazy climate Girl Greta, interview her EPA director?

2 Likes

But it’s mighty mouse that saves the day.

1 Like

Hmmm. Sounds about right. :rofl:

Jeeze, can you even imagine? She almost makes Shifty look sane in comparison. :laughing:

Then demonstrate it.

1 Like

No one’s saying they should dictate

You missed the point, but what’s new

She would get nailed/arrested right away.

1 Like

She would be far more a suitable person in charge of the EPA than your current one.

Why would she be?

Scary thing is there will probably be voters seriously wanting her as Commander in Chief of the U S Armed Forces. A town clerk in my long former town of residence wanted the worthless piece of trash in the above link to win the U S Senate vacancy because “I want a woman in that office”—never mind the malicious prosecution of the Amirault family & this waste product’s chastising a father for defending his own son from a molestor in a grocery store bathroom.

She didn’t get any elected office. Warren, though—she’s nuts, but there are enough entitlement minded souls who feel they shouldn’t have to pay for anything who just might choose her :exploding_head:

Right! Liz should fill every position with teenagers or younger. They are the only ones who have lived long enough to gain any wisdom.

How do her supporters feel about handing Trump that power?

1 Like

They don’t worry about that. They are hoping to eliminate all of those pesky things that allow for conservative to be elected.

Read the article. It completely distorts what Senator Warren said.

I have no problem with criticizing Senator Warren for what she says and does, but this is manufacturing a phony complaint.

I suppose there weren’t enough real things to complain about. Otherwise, why do it this way?

What do you feel is a distortion?

Did she say that or not?

That cannot be real, a nine year old transgendered child, is child abuse.

1 Like

Distorting the facts and taking people out of context, just to make headlines and damage the person politically, is why you cannot believe anything you read. It’s sad that we all have to become investigative journalists. So much of what we read is either misinformation or one or two shades of a flat out lie.

1 Like

What do you know about it?