Good Lord Liz has totally lost it

Good God help us. She has left the tepee and gone off the reservation. She has pledged to have a nine year old transgender child interview and hire her secretary of education. Can you imagine anything more demeaning for an adult then to have to baby decide your future? Good God this lady is dangerously stupid. She ain’t playing with a full deck.

‘I’m going to have a Secretary of Education that this young trans person interviews on my behalf.’ “

1 Like

Literally can’t do worse at hiring than Trump, I’ll take any improvement.

1 Like

We already know your opinion of Trump. What’s your opinion of this Dizzy Lizzy? :crazy_face: Bat ■■■■ crazy or what?

1 Like

Crazier the better, why stop at trans-men bashing females skulls in at contact sports, while there is a plethora of possibilities to explore. :clown_face:

1 Like

Only if this person believes that our Secretary or Secretary of Education nominee is absolutely committed to creating a welcoming environment, a safe environment, and a full educational curriculum for everyone will that person actually be advanced to be Secretary of Education.

I can’t think of anything worse.

1 Like

I’ve met nine year olds. They are all babies. Babies don’t interview adults. They can’t even be left alone for more than an hour. Liz needs to be seeing a counselor. She’s gone off the rails.

1 Like

I’ve met 9 year olds more mature than President* Trump

1 Like

Much better to just hire an unqualified useless donor who you know nothing about.

1 Like

Again. We already know your opinion of the President. We get it. He doesn’t have to be the topic of every thread. There are other people in the world you know.

Having a 9 year old select cabinet members is about as bizarre as it gets. The lady is a freak show. Maybe she can have an eight year old decide military strategy? Her brain is kaput.

The topic of the thread is a 9 year old. I said I’ve net 9 year olds more mature than Trump. Trump is currently President. Therefore, someone being 9 years old isn’t inherently worse than the current decision maker.

Relevant. Factual.

She didn’t say the 9 year old would select the cabinet member.

Yea totallyz bro

Wait, So what you’re saying regarding Crazy Liz is that you disapprove of the President? Imagine that! :grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

No. What I’m saying is that some 9 year olds may be a step up from our current decision maker

Got it. You don’t like the President. Now that we have settled that, Liz is a little looney tunes. Yes?

No. I think its important to have children’s input in the environment they want to grow up in.

Warren didn’t say the child would select the pick.

You must not have a lot of business experience. Getting approval inout from stakeholders does not mean they make the final decision

Soooooooo, back to taking people literally again?

But she doesn’t stand out as the crazy one on the Democrat primary debate stage.

WDS on display

Were we supposed to take her Cherokee heritage literally?

C’mon, give Liz some credit. It’s obvious that she is trying to find interviewers that would do a better job than she would.