Good Lord Liz has totally lost it

Everyone was not thinking it.

So, you think Liz Warren is likeable? She’s not a nut? There’s something at which Trump is trying but failing economically? People are generally unhappy with their current state?

This I’ll agree to. That said, Fauxcohontas is still a white privileged hypocrite that has enriched herself living a lie and pandering to whatever demographic she stands in front of.

Absolutely. Schools should look like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. We can get rid of the buses and have them come to school in Mario Carts.

Toyallyz bro

Interesting with Warren and Sanders surging.

I agree. She probably isn’t going to take that actual child to Washington to select the administrators. Its just code for “she’s nuts”.

Damn … you will argue about anything, won’t you. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No your not right.

Thank you for your diagnosis Dr. mobulis.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Actually she might. This is such a pandering PR move that an actual follow through with visuals is inevitable.

It was an outlandish claim and demonstrably untrue.

Maybe for your next job you should be interviewed by a transgendered nine year old. :blush:

Now she wants to make spreading misinformation a federal crime. Who exactly gets to determine what is misinformation? The politburo?

1 Like

Does this wondering keep you up at night? I sure hope so.

Letting a child whose identification makes up a tiny percentage of the U S population interview an adult job candidate, um, yeah.

She’s ■■■■■■■ crazy.

She might even have a beer with her too.

The Bureau of Truthiness

1 Like

Yep. I wonder if she has actually ever met a nine year old? Good God. A nine year old is about one year away from believing in Santa Clause. And Liz is about one year away from being sent to the looney bin.

2 Likes

I heard that she promised Hillary the position of “Truth Czar.”