Gonna need some Pep Rallies when he gets back home

So its OK he’s bending over and spreading cheek for Putin. Its just wrong that he’s doing it in the living room and not the bed room. You Trumpanzees crack me up with your constant need to run cover for your disaster of a president.

1 Like

They are making their choices right now…trump/putin over the United States.

Russia is actively trying to undermine our democracy. Everyone from our intelligence agencies to Paul Ryan to Newt Gingrich know that. It doesn’t bother you that the president doesn’t seem inclined to do anything about it or even acknowledge it? To me this is much more dangerous than giving Iran back its own money.

Since you just made all that up, its difficult to respond to… Everything short of going to nuclear war with Russia is not some sort of gay sexual innuendo.

I’m sorry you can’t comprehend a simple analogy.

Love it! I can’t quit you now. Lol!

1 Like

I heard Libs handed out condoms after Obama’s global apology tour.

He’s not a disaster to them. He’s doing the one thing that they really only care about.

it’s kind of like, you know, the president’s job to protect us from people like Putin. Instead he is opening the door and inviting him in.

1 Like

I see now the #1 excuse the trumpanzees are settling on…I’ve seen it at least 10 times in the last hour. Fear. Fear of WWIII. Fear to stand up to Russia. Fear of admitting that trump is nothing but Putin’s pawn.

Maybe you could respond to my post then:

I don’t accept the premise of that post, unless you are talking about Obama before the election.

You know, you’d probably confuse people less if you didn’t change your avatar daily, lol.

That’s part of the reason I do it. Shhhhhhh

Sorry!! :grinning:

No worries. I’m sure you’re going keep it a secret.

You don’t accept the premise that Russia is trying to undermine our democracy? Or that the president seems disinclined to acknowledge it?

I am now. Promise.

1 Like

Fake News!

I have no doubt that you don’t doubt that.