Gonna need some Pep Rallies when he gets back home

Live in the Midwest or South…look for AF1 at a airport hanger near you!

Need to do some ego re-inflation.

And watch out Twitter enemies…Hollywood, Colbert, Kimmel, DOJ. The Twitter Tiger will be on the loose!

:elephant::us:

It will be interesting to see if any of this moves the needle on his support by republican voters.

I voted for him.
Honestly my needle for him has dropped.
I’m pretty happy with the business climate but not the debt or the tariffs.

Why did either of those surprise you?

The omnibus bill going through unedited surprised me a little. Seems like they just wrote a big blank check. Nobody wanted to work on boring accounting stuff. Russia, Stormy, Hillary is more fun to fight over.

Hope the tarriff stuff is hardball negotiating tactics. Long term they should be removed…on all sides.

Rallies are always a good way to counter the off track corporate press machine.

They can hand out little Russian flags again.

And stuff Trump actually says.

And the good news for all you Trump Republicans is all other Trump Republicans will always fall for it.

…for the “protesters” to smash and burn. Yep, it will be awesome…

If only we could get so outraged over random acts of jihadi murder.

Plenty of good news and positive activity to cheer about at a President Trump rally.

It certainly will. Republican voters have values, unlike libs, and aren’t afraid of disagreeing with our President when he’s wrong. There’s no way Republican voters will side with Russia and still support what Trump is doing here.

2 Likes

Yeah, values like worshipping a pathological liar who is a 3 time adulterer. Be proud.

1 Like

Pathological liars are naturally smarter than other people. They have so many things they need to keep track of in order to not sound foolish. I think that’s an admirable trait in a politician. Trump is demonstrably smarter than Obama, who couldn’t tell a lie without it being glaringly obvious.

Also, Trump has multiple marriages. So what? He takes care of his women. All of them. Nobody is every dissatisfied with his prowess. And he’s a giver! He’s not selfish and keeps ALL OF THAT to just one lover. He needs to share the wealth.

If you can’t be proud of that. I don’t know what else to say.

1 Like

The left must have a hate hangover from yesterday… The silliest freak out yet…

2 Likes

The needle hasn’t moved for me as I’m sick to death of this Russia-Russia-Russia crap! Russia has always “meddled” in our business and we do the same to them and other countries. Trump did not collude with anybody to win the election, and I’m numb to all this idiotic blathering.

Obama told Putin to “stop it” and frankly giving Big O some credit what else was he supposed to do and exactly what is Trump supposed to do? Wage war? Break diplomatic ties? Besides sanctions, indictments and throwing out Russian
diplomats, all of which we have done and are doing, those that are “e-gad” AGAST that Trump didn’t call Putin a LIAR while he is standing right next to him or not take the side of our Intellegence Agencies whose leaders btw appear to be literally in the toilet as evidenced by the “witch hunt” investigation, the IG report and Congressional hearings.

I do not fault Trump for his response at all and I do not doubt that he has Americas best interest at heart, something I was not sure of for 8 long years of the previous Administration.

I’m really only “nettled” that Trump has not disbanded the idiotic Press Corp and FIRED leadership in our DOJ, FBI, CIA etc. etc. Get rid of all of them including Sessions, who I call Mr. McGoo, because at this point a Barney Fife type deputy could do a better job!

Rant over!!

1 Like

Lol, you kind of got that one backwards, Trump is the one who can’t tell a convincing lie, Obama was much better at it.

Trump gets away with it though because of the frequency with which he lies. It’s impossible to keep up. When Obama did it, we could focus on a single lie for months. Much easier to keep track of Obama’s lies, therefore he was worse at it than Trump.

Yep, conservative values on display!

Thus the little Russian flags, Right, Comrade?

Libs showed up their values when they elected JFK.