Gonna need some Pep Rallies when he gets back home

My goodness! Let’s go WAY back…talk about desperation!

Uh huh. If you need to go back nearly 60 years to make a point, you’ve failed. Own Trump and all of his lies and piss poor values.

At least I didn’t bring up the time Democrats elected Nixon. Nixon was the most corrupt Democratic President until Obama was elected.

Nixon was a democrat?

60 years is a drop in the bucket when considering the lifespan of our planet.

He was a lib.

Now that’s just priceless! :rofl:

Thanks. Making funnies is easy when the setup is so good.

Lol. Your posts seriously crack me up. I needed a laugh this morning!

1 Like

LOL…Good call. They are having trouble amping back up after the fake outrage over a successful summit that really produced little more than Mueller headlines.

Wish we could have got a better deal on ending Syrian fighting. THAT is what the critics should be mad about.

Yeah, and Scalia was gay.

He did enjoy using colorful language in his writings.

1 Like

…not a crook…

All libs are crooks.

Sorry I cannot get upset about possible DNC hacking when we have UK spies poisoned, Crimea still annexed and Syria still in turmoil.

Oh Well.

I remember Trump talking about people perhaps returning to Syria. But, I missed the deal. The odd thing is it’s another example of the west trying to get rid of a leader. A little worse than election interference.

1 Like

…as in Nixon famously saying he was not a crook…

I like Checkers the Dog too.

That is all we get from the left these days is checkers the dog nonsensical answers.

Some of y’all are having difficulties adjusting to a President that is open and honest. You don’t have to guess what the President is thinking and doing. He says what’s on his mind whether you like it or you don’t. He could be right or he could be wrong, but that doesn’t stop him from saying it.

You are probably missing that snug little world where you lived in ignorance not knowing what the Obama was up until months after it was done. You sure couldn’t tell what he really thought, by the time he got through humming and hawing, you forgot what the question was. He was afraid to say what he really thought … that’s the way of a lifetime politician.

Our President has doubts about who hacked into the DNC and Hillary’s campaign manager’s emails, so do many others. I am skeptical about everything that comes out of the DOJ, and the FBI and the other Intelligence agencies. We have good reason to be skeptical.

i’m sure the people negatively affected by the tariffs will be there.

1 Like

Darn that press for reporting what Trump actually says and does.