Gonna need some Pep Rallies when he gets back home

The problem with the Tariffs at the G7 he actually suggested that we get rid of Tariffs across the board.

“No tariffs, no barriers. That’s the way it should be. And no subsidies. I even said, ‘no tariffs’,” the US president said, describing his meetings with fellow Group of Seven leaders as positive “on the need to have fair and reciprocal trade”.

So is he putting Tariffs in place to show the other countries that we really want to go to the NO Tariff way? I hope that is what he is doing. I don’t think it will work.

Did you just say honest when describing Trump?

That’s not the word I’d use.

1 Like

:laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s all good. His message gets out.

His message is littered with lies, slander, bigotry, hatred, and pure idiocy. Perfect for his base I guess.

How you interpret his rhetoric is all on you.

One opinion for each and every one of us.

One vote for each and every eligible one of us.

Spit up some more bile for us…It is fun to read.

His lies have been identified. His hate and bigotry, also have been identified.

The only spit up here is coming from Trump during these rallies. And the crowds don’t seem to mind. Which, again, says a lot about them. Being lied to doesn’t seem to bother them. Just as long as Trump strokes their fear and hatred. It’s all good.

Open and honest about preferring Putin over his own country. Yes, we get that.

Putin has never given Trump a reason to distrust him. Our Intelligence Community has.

I know, I stopped reading right there. A pathological liar who won’t release his tax returns is “open and honest.” The utter ■■■■■■■■ that Trumpanzees spew is amazing.

I stopped reading reading right after this sentence.

Only diehard Trump supporters thought a Syrian deal was even possible.

Just like the North Korean denuclearization deal.

It’s amazing…we keep telling diehard Trump supporters exactly how these summits are going to unfold.

Then when they unfold exactly the way we said they would? Diehard Trump supporters substitute their own version of reality to “explain: why nothing got done and blame it on non-Trump supporters or “libs” or “fake media”.

Diehard Trump supporters live in the Unfalsifiable World.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■■ you people have lost your ■■■■■■■ minds.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/23/trump_i_could_stand_in_the_middle_of_fifth_avenue_and_shoot_somebody_and_i_wouldnt_lose_any_voters.html

You can’t be serious?

Serious isn’t my normal M.O., but I’m not really joking here.

Trump trusts Putin because he’s too stupid to understand he’s being used. Putin helps Trump, so Trump likes and will trust Putin.

The Intelligence Community though, they’re all out to get Trump. He doesn’t trust them at all.

I’ve always assumed it was hyperbole, but depending on who he shot, I think he’s right.

Surely, you can’t be serious?

The part I disagree with Trump over is making these statements in an international environment. They should have been made in a domestic political discussion.
But regardless, they are just Trump talking, not a change in foreign policy. I have and will fault him for his big mouth. When he hands over billions to Russia like Obama and Iran, then this current frenzy might be justified.

Yes i am, and don’t call me Shirley