Going to say it right now

corrupted? sure. they are not the same thing. it is up to us to determine if nato has become to much a tool of the eu, and if so leave it. that day will come, it has to. there is no other possibility. when depends on when we decide we’ve had enough of the eu’s aggressions in the name of “peace”

That’s a big if, but I think you are absolutely correct if it happens.

1 Like

That day came long ago.

1 Like

minus donbass maybe.

smart play for ukraine is to give it up, thereby ending the separatist movement within their borders and make themselves eligeable for membership.

judgement call. like the un, its still useful

the day the dollar is no longer the worlds reserve currency, its over. of course that’ll be a day too late

yeah, we’re fairly good at creating future enemies.

As you said if they still exist. My guess it’s not. I think Ukrainians that wants to leave will leave.

Enemies? What?

you think as the eu gains power in europe to eventually become the governing body they won’t be? lol, rather naive

Whatever it looks like. There is no “eligible”.

What is NATO “useful” for for the US?

I don’t understand, leave what?

It already is.

certainly is, so long as there is a conflict within their borders they are ineligible for membership. nato rules preclude it. thats why this invasion has little to do with nato. putin had it within his power to block nato membership just by fueling separatist attacks. the only way they were ever getting in was bt ceding donbass to russia or granting them independence

Ukraine

seemed pretty useful in a-stan

if they are between 17 and 55 the places they’re going to should tell them to go back and grow a spine

“Conflict” is subjective

“Rules” can be changed on a whim or waivers issued for “special cases”

Geopolitics don’t work that way. Alliances are formed and broken.

Priorities change. Emotions count.

Putin took Europe’s largest nuclear power plant? Does that change things?

1 Like

I still don’t understand the question.

How so?