Going Green? Say Yes to Slavery!

The things going on in the Congo are some of the most horrific conditions imposed on human beings, but yet it is ironically required in order for anyone to have a cellphone so they can complain about injustices in the world, or to have an EV while they pretend like they’re not a direct supporter of slavery. :rofl:

To go green means to knowingly and heartily accept the ongoing African and Chinese slave trade, and those same green slave drivers want to tell you how to be more virtuous about the environment.

Ever seen a black person driving a Tesla? Ever seen a Muslim on a computer? Didn’t there used to be names for people who sold out their own people like that? :wink:

Ever notice how any country with the name “Democratic” in it is anything but democratically represented? :thinking:

12 Likes

Greenies be partying like it’s 1800 circa American slavery. Slavery is ok if it’s for the greater good. Take those scary statues down though.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t want some inanimate object reminding them that the more things change, the more they stay the same. :wink:

2 Likes

But the corporations have several commercials that show how much they care. :rofl:

This is the result of slick advertising and the power of emotions over critical thinking.

3 Likes

From the article:

Smartphones, computers and electric vehicles may be emblems of the modern world, but, says Siddharth Kara, their rechargeable batteries are frequently powered by cobalt mined by workers laboring in slave-like conditions in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

This isn’t a ‘green’ problem exclusively. The device you are using to post is part of the problem.

I’ll bet it feels great getting into a Tesla every morning though, or hopping on a virtue box from a cellphone, or playing those sweet PC games. Watch the green weenies try to squirm out of the glaring light on their gleeful support of child slavery in Africa. :wink:

4 Likes

I should probably note that if you do something as simple as eat a chocolate bar, you are supporting adult and child slavery.

2 Likes

There’s a difference. The hypocrisy.

1 Like

Yeah, the difference is, in an effort to sound superior, people post snarky things about batteries in EVs made with slave labor from devices that use batteries made with slave labor.

No, it’s the hypocrisy. Yours.

“They” don’t demand an electric world.

5 Likes

Aww, the guilty consciences are whining about snark on their slave labor comforts.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Someone using a device that uses batteries made by slave labor to complain about EVs using batteries made by slave labor is being hypocritical.

I understand you aren’t allowed to admit that simple truth.

Nope. I don’t see “they” screaming for more. or bigger.

2 Likes

I could see the less educated among us misunderstanding this thread for the OP complaining about slave labor, so lemme just make it clear that this thread is making fun of the hypocrites who demanded this in the first place. I’m a straight white male, I don’t give two ■■■■■ about the rest of the world. Never have, never pretended to. :rofl:

The best part is, they’re going to buy MORE slave-made objects, on purpose, to make their own lives more comfortable at the cost of African children.

It’s just like when their ancestors directly owned people, but with extra steps to soothe that guilty conscience of theirs. :wink:

6 Likes

Demanding that the real people buy them, too.

2 Likes

Yep, they want me to give up my ICE vehicle so more African kids can die of toxic exposure in the mud.

I’m good with sweat shops, but these libs want sweat nations. :rofl:

2 Likes

Taking away every choice but to profit slavery. Tsk, tsk.

2 Likes

slavery? they are workers for their illustrious government masters and their citizenship shines for the glory of the planet…

2 Likes

Hmmm, I wonder if this is bait or if American conservatives give a ■■■■ about a Central African county.

5 Likes